Darkseid

[First of all this is my first story I am open to suggestions and criticism do not hold back and tell me everything wrong with the story. Dav-Vel's story will be explained in the future, the main characters are not biologically related to Kal-El and Kara even if the name is almost the same, they are from different houses Dav-vel just like Kara was wandering in space for a while, his age when falling into apokolips is 12 just like kara. for now I will explain how Dave-vel's life was in apokolips.]

Location:Apokolips

My lord, Darkseid." DeSaad's voice reached his ears.

My lord, a ship has crash-landed near the Parademon cages. The ship killed several hundred Lowlies, my lord. The technology is unlike anything I have ever seen and if I had to venture a guess, I would say it was Kryptonian." DeSaad's kneeling form sounded confident

Darkseid: "Are you certain?"

DeSaad stared at the floor, "Yes, my lord."

Darkseid:If you're wrong you'll die to waste my time, show me.

DeSaad:Of course, my lord , Darkseid." DeSaad walked with conviction, head held high and stride purposeful.

Darkseid followed his servant to the cages and saw the enormous crater the ship had created.Countless bodies of slaves killed by the ship's crash were seen around.

DeSaad: There it is, Sire." He sounded smug, his dark eyes gleamed with triumph.

DeSaad was right, the technology of the ship was very advanced.It was Kryptonian.Darkseid drew his attention to the "red lightning bolt and blue background" symbol engraved on the side of the ship.

Darkseid jumped into the crater and the ground shook when he landed. He heard bones being crunched as stepped forward, staring at the pristine metal. He ran his hands along the side of the ship and felt agonizing heat scorch his hand. He clenched his jaw in pain and pulled his hand back. His palm was burned to a crisp

A few more minutes and it would be completely restored. He peered around the edge and saw what was clearly a Kryptonian infant around 10 perhaps.

The Kryptonian's head snapped around to meet Darkseid's gaze and the infant looked at him in fear. Those eyes had intelligence, the potential to know everything and become a god.

"Congratulations, DeSaad. You are now my advisor." Darkseid was feeling generous. It wasn't because he liked DeSaad. Quite the opposite . He found his servant to be too arrogant but he did have his uses. 

DeSaad:You honor me with this position, the most powerful Darkseid.

Consider it a reward for your finding my new son ." Darkseid continued to stare at the Kryptonian. He would become glorious under his tutelage.

Darkseid: Don't fear me little boy I'm not here to hurt you my name is Darkseid tell me what is your name.

???:My names is Dav-Vel sir

Darkseid:Tell me boy why are you on this ship why are you not on krypton.

Dav-Vel:Krypton no longer exists mister Darkseid it died in an explosion.

Darkseid Thoughts:So he's the last survivor of krypton.

Darkseid:Tell me child, are there more krypton survivors like you who escaped in a ship like this?

Dav-Vel:my best friend Kara-Zor el and her nephew Kal-El escaped the explosion like me.

Darkseid Thought : Those two will be a problem in the future but no matter this child under my tutelage will be unstoppable.

Dav-vel:What do I do now? I don't even know where I am. Could you help me? I don't know if I can survive alone on this planet.

Darkseid:What do you say if I offer you to live like my son, you will not be alone. What do you say.

Dav-Vel:Why would you do that you don't even know me, I don't even know you I have nothing to offer you as a son

Darkseid:Oh you will believe me you will be a god

Darkseid: From now on you will be my son,  i will train you to be a  very powerful god take my hand Dav-Vel and fulfill your destiny.

The boy looked at the hand of the giant man who was standing in front of him, raised his hand to take it but hesitated for a second and thought if I do not give him my hand I will be alone it is not as if it were very different as it was in krypton but maybe you just maybe it will be different this time.

Dav-Vel takes the hand, Darkseid smiles if the boy knows it is the worst decision he has ever made.

Darkseid:DeSaad I want you to meet my new son Dav-Vel.

DeSaad: knelt to greet Lord Darkseid's new son "It is an honor to meet you son of the mighty Darkseid

Darkseid could see the see a near future where his enemies kneeling before him to lose forgiveness and mercy. It was a perfect future...

With the help of the child my goals will be easier finally the universe will be mine and in a short time the anti life equation will be closer to my hands.

[Remember, if you can tell me what I did wrong and what I can improve for the story I would be very grateful.]