Flash War Vol.46

[Here is the next chapter of my story for those who do not know the next updates will be about the Flash Wars comic and I am very surprised that in only 4 or 3 months since I started writing I already have so many people who read my story. I want to thank you all]ggfff

Hunter Solomon Thoughts

Tragedy has always been a part of me. For years, I wanted to understand why my father killed my mother and those girls.

An ax was stuck in the back of a woman with a photo of a family next to it.

I dedicated my life to finding a way to stop any other being like him. But instead ... life found me.

A career as an exceptional criminal profiler.my wife Ashley.her father became my mentor. I had a family again. And I believed for a while that I had escaped the tragedy But in a second everything was taken away from me.

A man dressed as a clown came out firing a gun at Solomon's family

Hunter solomon in a wheelchair was in a small maximum security cell with his hands on his chin with his eyes closed.

I was sure the clown would not have a gun, but I was wrong. I realized that any mistake could turn into a second that you could never recover.

My life was over. The name Hunter Solomon was rejected. Only Keystone City would take me, I had nothing left.

But then I met Wally West.The Flash.

Our friendship had helped rebuild what I had lost. But when I need him he wasn't there.

Wally and Hunter were shaking hands in an office.

So I became Zoom to convince him that going back in time was the way to do things right....to take back the second when everything went wrong. But he rejected me.

I thought maybe if Flash knew tragedy the way I did, he would understand the true potential of his powers. He would be the hero I know he can be.

But I fail the man that called me friend, now called me villain.

I am powerless, slowed down. But my mind is clear again. I can reflect. I still know I can make Wally the real hero we all think he is....But....I need to stop looking back.

He looks towards the door surprised by the noise on the other side and slowly walks towards the door and hears screams.

And instead look ahead.

Guard: AAHHHH! Please! NOO!

Then the security door explodes causing Hunter to fall out of his wheelchair as he slowly gets up he hears a voice and fixes his attention on it.

Eobard Thwane: You told me you had an idea, Zolomon.

A Zoom from another dimension stood in front of him with the dead security guard in his hand.

Zoom: ....You can make us better. Is the student ready to become the Master?

Eodard Thwane was obsessed with Barry Allen, the original Flash. For years, as the reverse Flash tormented Barry, He made him suffer.
______________________________________

Satana:It's not magic, because of the crack in the Source Wall, the magic in our universe is changing every day, but even with a simple spell I can see that......
______________________________________

Martian Manhunter: His mind is fractured. It is unwise to explore further if we want to avoid further damage. On Mars I witnessed things like this, but we would send the Martians to live alone in the red sand caves for tense meditation until it cleared. It would take decades-But, on the other hand, I think the cause of this damage is ........ ______________________________________

Son of DarkseidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara