Justice League Vs Suicide Squad Vol.4

A large and powerful beam of green light pierced the base and reached the heroes and villains. Chunks of metal in the large hole rolled to one side, revealing Maxwell and his new team.

Maxwell Lord: For to long Amanda Waller has manipulated the powerful into mantaining the status quo for her. Today that will finaly end.

The heroes and the suicide squad were ready for a confrontation, each of the villains that was under Maxwell's control had to be dangerous.

Maxwell Lord: Well, well, well ... the self-apointed saviors of justice. Standy side by side with the suicide squad. Should we be flattered by this team-up?

Superman was not surprised at all, he had already faced Maxwell before and this facahda he had was nothing new

Superman: Waller told us Everything, Maxwell. I have to hand it to you always wanted to inspire people to come together ... and by unleashing these monsters, you have. Lobo ... I'm surprised you'd allow yourself to be used by Maxwell Lord.

Lobo: Nobody's controling the main man, blue.

Maxwell Lord: Waller kept them locked up and she nees to pay, superman.

Wolf: Yea! Waller kept us locked up and she need to pay!

Maxwell Lord: Superman. It would really by in your best interest to just float aside and let us do the work.

Superman: I know too well how far you're willing to go for what you think is best, Max. You don't just push people to do what you want ... you push them to their brraking point.

Enchantress: Enough talk! I will end this ... My mind cannot be manipulated by the like of you, human.

Maxwell Lord: You're right. Your mind is a locked box, Enchantress ... but June Moone's isn't. June ...? I know you're in there. Aren't you angry that waller has kept you trapped with the enchantress? Wouldn't you like to do something about that?

June Moone shared a single mind with the witch enchatress, a mind that had just been broken. Yes, the consciousness of both of them were colliding with each other, it was an argument that was taking them to the brink of losing control.

June / Enchantress: I just wanted help ... but she. June? que? you don't have access to my magic ... But I do.

Enchantress gave a horrible cry of pain and began to scowl her face, her hair color taking on a whole white and red. Her eyes were white the great enchantress had fainted.

Simon Baz: What are you doing to her ?!

The green lanterns approached her and took her before she hit the ground, her rings began to sound the alert and Jessica realized the problem.

Jessica Cruz :: Lantern tech...?

Baz looked at Emerald Empress and saw the eye that was releasing electricity and was looking directly at them.

Simon Baz: The ring is not a really fan of that green eyeball.

The same bolt that pierced the base hit Baz, making it go through different rooms throughout the building, possibly knocking him out.