A new God is born

[A new chapter I hope you like it today Apokolips knows his own superman, remember you can tell me what I am doing wrong I need criticism to improve]

You can hear the screaming of the coliseum the people supporting the fighters And the Darkseid generals as always watching the show from the best position

Darkseid's son Kalibak could be seen wiping out his opponents one by one

Granny Goodness: They are lucky that kalibak is in the arena, and no granny Goodness I would have broken those skulls long ago!!

Suli: Show them my Kalibak that you are the worthy successor to the mighty darkseid!

Virman Bundavar: MHN BLUT!Wollen MHN BLUT!

LowLife: Look there is something in the sky

Lowlife2: Its a ship

Lowlife3: It's not a ship, it's a man

Granny Goodness: You are so Naugthy my Lord keeping this new warrior secret from dear old granny.

Vermon Bundavar: WER ZUM TEUFEL ?

Suli: He will die like everyone else Granny, My kalibak is unstoppable.

Darkseid who was sitting on his throne was talking to a person but it was a man in a chair that levitated was METRON.

METRON:I am surprised that you have revealed the Kryptonian in such an event.

Darksied: Do not discount the value of blood and circuses, my friend
It allows the lowlife to forget the mysery of their own wretched live and reminds them that they live  and die by my Decree.

Kalibak: Prepare to die, kalibak is your doom.

Kalibak launches to kill his opponent hit him and throw him to a wall of the coliseum

Kalibak: Are you still standing? it doesn't matter you will die .He catches her arm

Kalibak: this is not possible!!

Dav-vel hits kalibak on the head and then on the stomach to easily throw him to the ground.

Dav-Vel: My lord ?

Kalibak was on the ground beaten and bloody and spoke with the forces he still had and spoke father ...

Darkseid: Kill him now Dav-Vel

Dav-Vel raises his fist and collides it with Kalibak's head.

Vermon Bundavar: Mein GOTT

Suli: That Barbarian killed my dear Kablibak, I have no reason to go on !!

Granny Goodness: Be quiet Suli kalibak died for being weak your sorrows make me sick.

Darkseid rises from his throne and speaks My loyal subjects today I present to you the new champion and my new son our own superman, Dav-Vel.

With th Furies

Mad Harriet: What an efficient and brutal warrior this Dav-Vel is, he does not show a hint of mercy to his enemies.

Lashina: He is indeed an incredible warrior worthy of a fury Harret I would not mind testing his skills in a more private arena.

Location: Darkseid Palace

Darkseid: You have done well my son, all this years of training have shown great advances but do not be overconfident, there will be enemies that get in my way and I want you to take care of those annoyances when the time comes.

Dav-Vel: Thank you Lord Darkseid, I will be looking forward to my first mission.

Darkseid : The Furies and an army of parademons will attack a planet, I want you to lead them to victory.

Dav-Vel: This will be my last training?

Darkseid rises from his throne and spoke Follow me son. Darkseid takes Dav-Vel to a room with different images of people

Dav-Vel: Who are these people ?

Darkseid: They call themselves justice league they are a little problem for my plans the problem with these so-called heroes they have exceptional warriors one who has got into my plans from the beginning, an image stands up and shows a man with an "S" on the chest, his name is superman after invading this planet with the furies, you will go to one called Earth here you will find these heroes and finish them and your training will be complete.

Dav-Vel: It will be done Father.

Dav-Vel gets up and leaves the room thinking deeply about the sign of that person is known to him for some reason but it does not matter in the name of Darkseid they will die.

Darkseid Pov

Darkseid can be seen still presenting the images of the Justice League, someone speaks behind him

Metron: You understand that if you send him to earth he will recognize the others Kryptonians.

Darkseid turns and talks no matter, I trained Dav-Vel to be the weapon of my will, he will  destroy them.

Metron: and if not what will you do?

Darkseid: I will destroy him with the planet then.

Metron leave the room

Metron Pov

Darkseid has trained Dav-Vel from a young age to be his weapon to destroy those who get in his way to make his plans easier, but the only thing he does not understand is that he has simply been making a weapon for himself. He believes he is in control but I feel remorse in the Kryptonian this will certainly be interesting.

[I thank those who are reading my story as always I would appreciate it if you could tell me what I am doing wrong and what I can improve.]