Flash War Vol.47

[Sorry for the Delay in both of my stories but I've been busy with homework and my recent loss, but I'm still going to keep working on my stories.]

Wally and Barry were in the desert, the clouds were black, rays of blue and yellow emanated from the two heroes.

What happened so that these two who are like Father and son were arguing in this way.

Barry: You can't do this Wally! You don't know what could happen after everything Eobard took from me...my mother. I've been this way before, thinking that I could recover what had been taken from me, I know what you're going through.

Wally: If that was true, you'd be going with me! You know we have to save them! But if you don't run with me today...I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER RUN AGAIN.

_Forty-seven minutes and eighteen seconds before-

Location: Watchtower

Kara and Dav-Vel were walking through the corridors talking about their daily lives, Kara was telling him what she had done in the week but Dav-Vel was not paying attention he was hearing screams in his head and when he saw the glass of the Corridor he could see Vast space but he only saw destruction he saw the atrocities he had done when he was in Darkseid's army. She realizes that Dav-Vel is not paying attention to her

Kara: Hey, are you okay?

The Kryptonian comes out of his tranze and looks at Kara

Dav-Vel: Yes...Yes, I'm fine, I just.... remembered something.

Kara walks over to Dav-Vel and stands on tiptoe to hug him.

Kara: You know we should go out together this week without worries, no Darkseid, no fire, nothing that just the two of us, what do you think?

Dav-Vel smiles.

Dav-Vel: I-

PowerGirl: Dav-Vel!

Karen or Powergirl was coming from the other side of the hall with Huntress. She came flying over and gave Dav-Vel a hug.

SuperGirl: Uggg

Huntress: Hi Dav-Vel I forgot to say thank you for helping me on my patrol in Gotham the other night.

Dav-Vel: It doesn't matter that's what friends are for, I was patrolling that day anyways.

PowerGirl: Speaking of work I was wondering if you wanted to come with huntress and me on a mission maybe we need extra strength.

She raises her arm and points to her muscles.

Dav-Vel: That would be a problem because-

Kara: Because he and I are going on a mission together, we're just waiting for John to call us.

PowerGirl: Oh Kara hadn't seen you there.

Kara sees her with an angry face and she only with a smile.

Huntress "Why don't the 4 of us just go together?

Dav-Vel: I agree with you.

The two Kryptonian women look into each other's eyes to look away.

Huntress: Hey, are you feeling good? I see that you are tired as if you had not slept.

Dav-Vel realizes that the 3 are watching him worried and thinks of something else to say so they don't worry. He really wants to talk to someone about this but it is already painful to remember it and constantly dreaming about it, he does not even want to imagine how it would be to tell it.