Old Gods

Daughter of Uranus , Born from the foam in the sea thanks to the castration of his father at the hands of Kronos

Daughter of Uranus , Born from the foam in the sea thanks to the castration of his father at the hands of Kronos . For many years the Olympians were revered by mortals since Zeus, king of Olympus, had dethroned Kronos, son of Uranus and Gaia.

For many years they were gods feared and respected by all, but now ... They all were left in oblivion only remembered by some and mentioned in books or museums.

She didn't deserve this , the great Aphrodite goddess of love, beauty and fertility always wanted the power for her and only her. That her brothers and sisters would kneel before her and many would think how anyone could have such thoughts towards their own flesh and blood.

It was no secret that all around history both as gods and demi-gods there were always fights between them. And she was no saint, throughout history she committed horrible acts against gods and mortals alike sometimes for fun sometimes for punishment for defying or humiliating her the list was so long that she had already lost count.

And staying on Olympus watching mortals go about their daily shorts lives was not what she deserved. She deserved the riches of the world and to be in charge of everything and to be on the throne where Zeus sits.

For centuries she has been thinking of ways to take the reins of the world again but it would not be easy these "heroes" would get in the way , Zeus' bastard daughter would be another problem even her own fellow gods would oppose the idea for them mortals were not worth it , not for a long time. the few who still believe and revere them are Atlantis and the Amazons, bootlickers to Aphrodite's point of view.

Her plans have always been limited for one reason. She can't do it alone. She needs allies she can control to achieve her goal. Ares one of the love affairs she had behind her ex-husband Hephaestus' back would support her but he was not enough and the others were either too loyal to Zeus or too afraid to rebel against him. Her plans were fantasies in her head until now...a man had caught her attention this one was not mortal, he was a god a powerful one.

She had seen what he had done since he came to earth, from trying to destroy her to protecting her and becoming one of these heroes...so much power and potential wasted.

With her powers she had been following him through the mirrors and was amazed he was a handsome man and his strength was great, no doubt he was a god...a new god. The Olympians were aware of the new gods and surely they knew of them too. Attacking one of them could bring repercussions not only to her but for all Olympus...but they didn't need to know that. Before fully planning her plan, she wanted to give a little peek at her future warrior, one more little peek wouldn't hurt anyone.