Chapter 1

•••

•••

The endless snaps of the camera was resonating in the large studio, blending in with the background music. The colorless flashes of the device were illuminating the beautiful fugure of a teenage girl. Dressed in a pure white gown, her dark hair was loosed, squaring her small face. Her light caramel skin was shinning, embellished by a soft make up, enhancing her beauty. She gazed, with piercing and intimidating eyes, at the camera the photographer was holding as she posed in front of a huge royal miror. She was holding a lipstick near her soft pink lips.

"Yeah! That's it! You're beautiful, Miyoung, as always!" The photographer complimented as he crouched down, not stopping pressing the button of his camera. "Turn your head a little bit on the right- yes! Gorgeous!"

After a few moments and a few other outfits, the photoshoot ended.

"Thank you everyone, that's all for today." The photographer said. Everyone clapped as Miyoung smiled, bowing several times while thanking the staff. "I'll check the photographs and will send them to you later. I'm sure the sells of Elemis will go up thanks to you. Britain loves you."

"Ah, don't say that." Miyoung shyly smiled.

"It's always a pleasure to work with you, Miyoung." The photographer said just as a black bob haired woman reached them. She was dressed in a black suit and white shirt.

"The pleasure was all mine." Miyoung smiled before turning to the woman. She was Hwang Somin, her manager.

"Miyoung, your mother is in the changing room." Manager Hwang said as the two of them left the studio for the changing room.

"Is she?" Miyoung asked, surprised. Manager Hwang nodded.

"She came to watch you work today." Manager Hwang explained. As they were about to enter the changing room, Manager Hwang's phone ranged. She took it out of her pocket. "I have to get the call, it's the CEO of the British branch of ST Entertainment. It's probably about your potential contract with oversea brands. Get inside, I'll join later."

Miyoung nodded before pushing open the white door of the changing room. There was sat a thirty years old woman at a table and two stylists by the mirror. Miyoung greeted them before making her way to her mother and warmly hugged her. She kissed her cheek, and then chuckled as she removed the lipstick mark on her mother's face.

"Let me change real quick." Miyoung said.

She sped behind the changing screens and dressed in her casual outfit which consisted of a high waisted pair of jeans with a white crop top underneath an oversized green square patterned shirt. The stylists took and folded the clothes used for the photoshoot, gathered their belongings before biding goodbye to the the mother and daughter, then left.

Miyoung took a sit next to her mother at the table.

"You were stunning, my daughter. I can't believe I have such a beautiful child. My grand children will be ethereal!" Mrs Gim said, making her daughter blush.