Chapter 17

•••

•••

Miyoung was sat in front of a hair dresser. Dressed into in a long dark blue dressed, a hair stylist was doing her hair, waving them beautifully. Once done, a makeup artist took charge. Miyoung's cheeks were slightly pink as her eyes were decorated with a shade of soft glittering bronze. Of course, all the products used were from the new gam of IOPE. So far, Miyoung was already in love with them. The quality was crazy and the shades very pigmented.

The model was shooting for hours now. Miyoung had arrived with Manager Hwang around nine in the morning at the studio. She felt so good to be working again. Even though she wanted a break, she loved modelling from the bottom of her heart. She've missed it.

She had been greeted joyful by the quit large staff. There were several stylits, one hair stylist, two makeuo artists, the art director, the photoshoot and her assistant. They must be a dozens of people. All of them were really kind and caring. The ambience was light and joyful yet professional.

Once the makeup was done. Miyoung thanked the makeup artist and went to the set to shoot. Her wavy hair was boucing in her back as she made her way to qtand in front of a white wall. An assistant gave her a pink blush and then projected a picture of paint stains on her. It made a dreamy atmosphere, as if they had all entered another world. Miyoung lifted the blush next to her face, gazing intensly at the camera as the photographer started to press the capture button.

"Amazing, you're beautiful Miyoung!" The photographer beamed. "Straight at the camera- yeah like that! Gosh, beautiful!"

And it went on for hours.

Miyoung had changed multiple times outfits. She then wenr from a sleeveless black one piece with eye catching red lips and straightened hair to a beautiful lavender two piece outfit. The top was cropped with flowerly frilly straps. The skirt was matching the top, fluffled with flower frills and a train. Again, Miyoung's inky hair were long and wavy. Her ears were ornated with long and big diamond like earings. Her face was decorated with a soft makeup: light pink cheeks, shimmering eyes, soft colored lips. It was like Miyoung was coming from another world, from a heaven. Her beauty had never been so on top.

This time, the Gim girl would posed promoting an eye shadow palette. She sat on a royal like sofa placed against blueish wall on which was hanged several empty photo frames and leaves. Miyoung posed and posed and posed. She sat, lied, stood up, looked aside, straight at the camera. Doing so, she looked at the cloak hanging on another wall. Almost three and a half in the afternoon. Miyoung refocused on her job, trying to not get too bothered by the running times. But it was hard. Suho's basketball game was at four in the afternoon. And Miyoung was supposed to be performing at the festival in the evening. Miyoung feared she wouldn't be in time for either of her appointments. She wanted to cheer for him during his match. And she really wanted to perform. Suho was supposed to be there and she didn't want to disappoint him. Miyoung wanted to see him. More than anything else. But she was professionnal. If she had to skip these appointments for the photoshoot, then she would.