Chapter 31

•••

•••

By the night, Miyoung felt better. Her cold had subdued to the point it was no longer there. She had to thanks Seojun for that since he gave her medicine. However, when she woke up, he was no longer there. She wondered where he had been.

Miyoung was currently sitting with Jukyung, Sua, and Taehoon as they watched and listened to a group of female students covering a k-pop song. It was a kind of talent night where students could perform whatever they wanted to. Miyoung was singing along with Jukyung. The atmosphere was light and full of joy. Everyone was clapping, smiling and cheerfully.

After the dance cover group finished their performance, Seojun's group of friend walked up on the stage. They did many funny sketches. They may have the bad boys and gang style, they were actually pretty easy going and fun to be around. After them a group of girls danced to a song with scarfs wrapped on their heads.

"I heard Seabom High school has an idol," the MC said. Miyoung instantly looked at Seojun. "Apparently, one student used to be a k-pop idol trainee. Where are you?"

Chorong and his friends then all pointed at Seojun who didn't seem to like the attention. Miyoung laughed looking at him.

"Just how far the rumour spread?" Hyunkyu joked as he stood up but Sihyun drag him down and scolded him.

"What else can we do but bring him up on stage?" The MC aksed.

"Yah, Kim Chorong! You told him, didn't you?" Seojun said, irritated.

"You are great singer so sing us a song," Chorong argued. "Just this once," he pleaded.

"No way," Seojun refused.

"You really won't?" Miyoung asked, quite disappointed. "It's been such a long time I didn't hear you sing. Just one song, please," she added with a soft smile.

Miyoung then started to chant his name and was soon followed by almost all the other students.

"Do you want to hear me sing?" Seojun asked.

"Of course! I love your voice, it's one of my favourite!" Miyoung smiled, not aware of the flustered state she put Seojun in or of the stare of Suho either.

Miyoung used to tell him that a lot. Especially when she was watching him recording at the studio when he was still a trainee.

"Don't tell me you're scared? Come on, go up on stage and bless us with your voice," Miyoung pressed.

"Then grant me a wish," the Han boy said.

"If it's the price to hear you sing then okay," Miyoung shrugged.

Seojun nodded and stood up making the crowd roar in satisfaction. He walked up to the stage and sat on the stool behind the mic, a guitar in his arms.