Chapter 7

•••

•••

Miyoung was sat at a table at a coffee shop. She was wating for her date. The week had passed pretty fast. She hadn't had any interraction with Seojun at all. She glanced at him time to time and still felt nervous around him. But even if she snapped at him on that day at the cafeteria, Miyoung felt no anger towards him. She was actually going his way. All the Gim girl wanted deep down in her heart was having her friend back. But was it even possible after the tragedy? Would Seojun would ever forgive her? Would he ever accept to be her friend again?

Miyoug did talk to Suho though. It wasn't incredible conversations, but even though they were short, it made Miyoung pleased. They were bonding again, creating a new friendship, and it filled her with happiness. She had missed Suho more than she even thought of. She just felt naturally joyfull by his side. Miyoung realised how important the place Suho had in her life was. But she still struggled to tell him the motive of her departure. It was still to hurtful for her. The wound was still fresh and open. She remembered the conversation she had with the Lee boy a few days ago.

"Oh? Suho-ya!" Miyoung cheered as she sees him.

"Oh, hi," Suho greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Miyoung asked as they walked together.

"I just finished my taekwondo training,"

"You still taking classes," Miyoung smiled.

"Yeah, it's relieving," Suho just said. "And you? What were you doing?"

"Visiting the city again," Miyoung smiled looking around. "It hasn't changed much in a year,"

Suho kept silent for a moment. He just observed Miyoung who was cluelessly gazing around. It still felt so unreal. He couldn't believe she was really back. Suho felt like if he looked away a second, she would just vanish. He was afraid Miyoung was just an illusion created by his hurt mind.

Miyoung took her phone out from her pocket and took a few pictures of the city. She sent them to her mom.

"Your mom's not in Seoul?" Suho asked.

"No," Miyoung shook her head as they stopped at a bus stop. "She stayed in London to take care of the restaurent. Somin is here with me,"

"Is she doing well? Your mom, I mean," Suho asked. Miyoung smiled and nodded. Suho, Seojun and Seyeon were all adored by Mrs. Gim. The latter loved seeing them with her daughter and taking care of them.

"Yes. She loves her restaurent and it is quite successfull. You know, she named a dish after you," Miyoung chuckled.

"Really?" Suho asked, surprised.

"Yeah. That one dish you made for me once. She reproduced it and named it after you," Miyoung explained. Suho was an ace at cooking. Miyoung remembered the many timea he would discuss cooking with her mother.