Chapter 37

A/N: Because I've graduated from highschool today, there will be two chapters today. Enjoy!!

•••

•••

Miyoung came back from school about an hour ago. It had been a normal school day. She found out Seojun got a job for Junkyung at his coffee place. The two of them seemed to be close. No one still knew about Miyoung's and Suho's relationship. Miyoung wanted to talk about it to him but hadn't still found the time.

Please, I just want to talk.
I'll be at About a Coffee at 6 pm.

After doing her homework, she went to the living room to relax. That was when she saw it. Miyoung looked at the text her father sent him on Stargram. The last time they talked seemed to not be enough for him.

The Gim girl wondered why he wanted to talk to her so much. Why now all of the sudden? What did he want? She kept wondering and wondering but found no good reasons.

Please, I just want to talk.
I'll be at About a Coffee at 6 pm.

Miyoung looked. She sighed.

Ok, Miyoung sent.

Even though a big part of her told her to not go, Miyoung was curious. She wanted to know. After all of these years, she wanted to know.

That was how she found herself at 'About a coffee'. It wasn't even six in the afternoon yet but she couldn't stay home. She was too anxious and nervous to stay at home. She was glad he chose this place.

"Gim Mi? Hi!" Jukyung beamed, waving at her friend.

"Hi," Miyoung smiled back. "How's work?"

"Pretty good! The other staff members are so kind and caring. Oh, what do I serve you?" She remembered.

"Nothing. I'm just here to talk to someone,"

"Oh? To Suho?" Jukyung wiggled her eyebrows. Miyoung chuckled but shook her head.

"To my father," Miyoung said, making Jukyung frowned. "I didn't see him for a while. My mother and him are divorced,"

"Oh...,"

"He was... violent with us," Miyoung admitted.

Since Jukyung told Miyoung her secret, Miyoung felt like she had to tell hers too. They were friends and Miyoung trusted her. She was reassured to know Jukyung was there while she would be talking to her father.

"It's actually freeing to tell a friend," Miyoung smiled.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to share it," Jukyung softly smiled. "I'll be there if needed, okay?"

Miyoung nodded and thanked her.

She then went to sit at a table. Miyoung was nervous but it was mostly apprehension. She didn't know how it would turn out.