Chapter 40

Miyoung was still on her bed. Sua had reassured her about telling Sujin even though Miyoung never specified who the friend was. She was so excited to find out that Miyoung was dating Suho that she probably forgot to ask. If she ever asked Miyoung who the friend was, the model would probably lie. It wasn't her place to confess Sujin's feelings.

But even though she was reassured about one thing, there was still one thing that was bothering Miyoung. Her argument with Suho earlier. She didn't like being on bad terms with him. She hated that she argued with Suho. She hated fighting with him. They didn't even talk to each other since they argued. She missed him. And they needed to talk things out.

So Miyoung took her phone and dialed his number.

"Suho-" Miyoung started when he picked up.

But what happened next was unexpected.

"Hello?" a female voice asked on the other side of the phone.

Without thinking twice, Miyoung hanged up. She was shocked, confused, lost. Who was that? Why did that girl had Suho's phone? Why did she picked up and not Suho? Why did the voice sound like Sujin's? Was it what she meant by "having plans with Suho"? What were they doing?

No, Miyoung told herself. Don't doubt him.

She kept telling herself that. Suho had always been kind and caring and lovely to her. He even wrote her a song. Suho loved Miyoung. He told her himself.

Then why was he seeing another girl?

Miyoung debated a long time before going to Sujin's Stargram. Her heart sank when she saw the latest photo she posted. A photo of the painting that was hanged in Suho's apartment. So Sujin was at his place. Why? What did they do?

The Gim girl sighed.

I don't want to doubt you, Miyoung thoughts. But why are you making it so hard to do?

The buzzing of her phone made her come back to reality. Miyoung tensed at the ID: ♡Boyfriend♡.

Miyoung took a deep breath and picked up.

"Hello?" Miyoung said.

"Hey, it's me," quietly said. "Were you asleep?" he asked, noticing the little energy in her voice.

"No," Miyoung said. "What were you up to?"

"Nothing much. I've been home," he said.

Miyoung kept quiet. Suho didn't mention Sujin.

"Earlier today at school-"

"I'm exhausted," Miyoung cut him off. "So let's talk tomorrow. Bye,"

She then quickly hanged up, without letting him the time to answer anything.

That night, Miyoung had struggled to find sleep.

On the following day, Miyoung was at ST Ent. She hadn't any model duty but she didn't want to stay at home. She decided to go with Manager Hwang at ST. As a manager, she always had to do something there to manage Miyoung's career.

The model wasn't as energetic as usual. Somin noticed that but didn't ask questions. She knew Miyoung wouldn't be willing to talk about it and she was right. She wouldn't. So the manager just let the model follow her around.

There was a lot in Miyoung's mind. She kept thinking about how Sujin seemed close to Suho, about how she was at his place the day before, and that he didn't tell her. Miyoung found hypothetical of him to be mad at her for not telling him she shot with Seojun but then didn't tell her either he met Sujin. Yes, Miyoung was angry too. They needed to talk it out but Miyoung was far from being in the mood.