Chapter 36

•••

•••

"Do you see me as an actress?" Miyoung asked Suho.

The couple was at their secret place. The place where they could observe and admire the city from above. The night was still young. Suho and Miyoung were sat on a bench, watching the view. There was no one around, just the two of them. It was like a night date.

"An actress?" Suho repeated, taken aback by her question. "I remember you once told me you enjoyed your acting lessons. I can picture you as an actress, yes. Why the sudden interest?"

"Aiden told me I should try," Miyoung said.

"Aiden?" Suho frowned. "The one people think you're dating?"

Miyoung looked at him. He seemed bothered. Miyoung chuckled a bit. She intertwined her fingers with him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"But you know I don't," Miyoung smirked.

"Mm," Suho only answered.

"People love gossiping. And for some reason, they think Aiden and I are dating. That rumor is going around for as long as I can remember. But we're just friends. So no worries, Suho," Miyoung added as she kissed his cheek.

Suho's heart skipped a beat as his face took a shade of pink. He looked away, clearing his throat. Miyoung's giggled at his flustered state.

"Do you have any idea of what you want to do after high school?" Miyoung asked.

Suho looked down at her a moment before looking back at the city.

"I don't know," he said. "I never thought of that before,"

"You could become a producer you know," Miyoung smiled, nostalgic.

"I don't know...," Suho muttered.

Miyoung looked at Suho a second before kissing softly his cheek. She knew Suho was talented at making music. But it still may be too soon. He may not have touched an instrument since Seyeon died.

"Whatever you decide to do, I'll support you," Miyoung smiled.

Suho softly smiled at his girlfriend. He felt lucky and grateful to have Miyoung by his side. He couldn't dream of any else he wanted with him. He felt like he could tell her everything.

"I knew Seyeon never was a bully," Suho suddenly said. Miyoung looked up at him. She wasn't expecting him to talk about this. But she said nothing and let him continue. "I found out my father was seeing a woman,"

Miyoung was at a loss for words. Suho never had a go relationship with his father. It was even worst after his mother died. Suho saw his father with another woman not far after his mother passed away. Since then, Suho loathed his father.

Miyoung squeezed Suho's hand to show comfort.

"I wasn't feeling like talking to anyone," Suho clenched his jaw. "But I planned to call him later. I went to see him at his house... But it was too late... If I would have picked up the phone... I wouldn't have ignored it...,"