Wishing I was not me.

⚠️TW⚠️.

I wake up to something being thrown at me, I get up and see my boyfriend jack standing there, " wake up bitch it's 7 am make me something to eat" he said mad I get up scared he was going to hit me. I go downstairs and start to make breakfast for him, I make him pancakes and get him some orange juice and set it down on the table, and call his name to eat while I get ready for school. I get changed into a white shirt and some mom jeans, I go downstairs and he throws the cup of orange juice at me and get it all over my pants and I didn't really like them anyway after I go into my room and cry trying to hide my tears and get dressed into something new.

I get dressed into a black hoodie and some skinny jeans and walk downstairs and he already left for school which made me kinda mad even though at the same time I kinda liked the time alone without him. I walk outside my door and lock it and I start walking down my path and see my neighbor my age and I start walking kinda fast so he wouldn't walk next me and it be awkward, as I was walking not paying attention I tripped...

I see my neighbor walk up to me and give me a hand I flinch thinking he was going to hit me he stops he says "sorry" really fast, I get up and say "it's fine my boyfriend h- nvm sorry" I say looking down at the ground and start walking to school really fast after that awkward situation.

I get to school and see jack I see him and he grabs me by my waist "hey baby" he says which he knows I hate that but I didn't show any emotion, making him mad.

He grabs my hand and hold it really hard making it hurt I make a face showing that he was hurting me and then I say "jack what the fuck stop it right now" he lets go and looks at me really really mad he was about to hit me I thought to my self.

Right as he raises his hand my neighbor walks up to me and jack "hey y/n I was wondering if you would wanna come over for dinner and bring your family too" he says in a stern voice sounding seriously mad.

"Sure why not I'll see you around 5:30" I say and walk away going to my class.