Plane time :)

~the next morning ~

I wake from my alarm and check the time 3:30 am mine and Tommy's flight left at 5:00am so we had two hours to get to the airport.

I get up and text tommy since we wanted to say bye to his parents before he left which I understand so I got ready I just put on sweat pants and a big shirt knowing that before I left tommy would give me one of his hoodies.

~time skip~

After a while I go to Tommy's with my stuff and say bye to Tommy's parents and get one of Tommy's hoodies.

"Hey y/n" Tommy's says walking up to me kissing me on my head.
I smiled and start to walk out the door because mine and Tommy's Uber was about to be here we say are goodbyes and leave.

~time skip~

We are at the airport and we walk in and see a whole lot of restaurant and stores they even had Starbucks which caught my eye.

We walk over still dragging are luggage and we get in line for Starbucks

after they check are things it was time to get on the plane, I was so happy to see dream and all of them but nervous at the same time I have never really been close with them and tommy was so he was even more excited to see them than me.

-time skip-

I saw that the plane was landing I wake up tommy to get off and after a five more minutes we are getting off the plane. We walk out of the plane and walk into the building were dream and the rest of the people were going, and after walking for a bit we find a resting area where we set are things down and wait for the text that dream is here.

after about waiting for 10 minutes we get the text that dream was here and that he was on his way. You could tell that tommy was nervous but happy to finally meet his friends.

After a while we saw sapnap and next him we saw a tall dude next him with blonde hair and he was taller then tommy and tommy is 6'1. So he were pretty tall 'hey sapnap' he said hey back and we started to walk to dreams car and me and dream started to get along really well maybe because we were talking about speedruns lol.

We get into the car and we start to drive to dreams house and in the car we played music and we even listened to dreams new song ! he had such a style in music I thought to myself as tommy cuddles me tired from are plane ride.

After being in the car for a while we pull into this big house and we see alot of cars it must be the rest of the gang i thought to myself as I wake tommy up so we can go inside and say hi to everyone. Dream said he got are bags and stuff we walk into this nice big living room and we saw karl,wilbur,niki,tubbo,quackity,george almost everyone that could come came, the only person missing was techno said he might be coming but I guess he didnt even way after everyone saw me and tommy they hugged us in my opinion karl gave the best hugs.

After dream came back inside he showed me and tommy are rooms and yes we were sharing a room which only wilbur made a big deal out of which he did to get on tommy nerves which I thought was funny and after a while from mine and tommy's long trip we ate some pizza and went to bed cuddling.

author; hey luvs the book is ending every soon and sad but good things always must come to a end anyway know you are loved and that i love you. <33