fun trip <33

Me and tommy left the house and we started walking to the beach I was so excited to see around the beach. Tommy thought we would just walk around a bit and that's what we did we walk around for about one hour and we saw some things like a lot of stores we don't have in the uk and we even saw a carnival by the beach.

We walked to the beach and we climb some rock near the water and we saw a lot of fish and It felt so nice to be with tommy when the water would hit the rocks and get us wet a little getting out of the uk and coming to Florida with tommy was the best thing ever and I wouldn't have done it with anyone else. I loved tommy and I knew that we were soulmates.

I knew me and tommy where going to grow old together and we were going to be okay, yes we had are ups and down but I love tommy and I can tell this boy is head over heels for me and that he wasn't leaving anytime soon, after a while tommy grabbed my hand and we started to walk over to the carnival. Tommy look at me and kissed me I kissed back as it was dark outside and the only lights on were the carnivals lights they night felt like a dream and never wanted to end, because it was the best dream I had ever had.

After being at the beach and stuff we walked to the store and I pulled out the camera tommy noticed and smiled at me bigger ever than before he smiled was really cute and I cant believe that I get to see it everyday.

We started to record and start to walk around the store and we start to look around for some time and see some really good snack and we found some good ones that they didn't even have in the uk which I was starting to miss but knew I had to enjoy the moment because I knew I had to go home soon.

Anyway after me and tommy were walking around the store and started to get laugh with at the time we didn't realize until the store worker told us to quite it down which me and tommy both thought it was funny it was getting late and we already had a lot of snack so me and tommy start walking to pay for are stuff and I texted Wilbur to come and get us because me and tommy were going to walk back to dreams house but we had a lot of bags full with snacks and we didn't wanna walk with a lot of bags in are hands and we were tired anyway because we been out mostly all day running around having fun.

After waiting for Wilbur we saw him and once we saw his car me and tommy started to walk up to it, and once the car stopped we got in the car and put are 5 bags of snacks in the car floor and "hey guys how was it being gone for 8 hours" he said laughing driving back to dreams house in the car me and tommy where so sleeply so I put my head on tommy shoulder and fell asleep. All I have been wanting to do is lay in Tommy's arms but you didn't wanna come off as clingy and stuff so you lift your head off his shoulder and put head down on the window.

Once we got to dreams house I walk in and everyone is sitting on the couch watching a movie so I go over to Karl and tell sapnap to move over a little bit and put my head on Karl shoulder because I knew he wouldn't mind and he was my bestfriend and everyone knew it so it wasn't weird or anything until tommy put the bags up and came in the living to see me laying my head on Karl and he got jealous and said out loud "y/n why don't you put your head on my shoulder", at this point everyone is looking at you.

You look up at him and say "because you were putting the bags up and I head as been killing me with this headache I will go over there and put my head on your shoulder if you want" you say in a nice tone trying you make it seem like you were not lying. Tommy lifts his head up and says "no even in the car you had your head on my shoulder and you moved your head not even five minutes later what's up with you y/n are you mad at me do you not like me anymore"? he saying raising his voice, "tommy chill can we go and talk about it somewhere else and not in front of everyone"? I say in a tone trying not to cry because tommy was yelling me in front of are friends.

I get up with my head down because everyone knew I was about to cry and I didn't want them to see me cry. Me and tommy walk into a other room and we sit down "tommy why" I say in a sad tone because I feel so embarrassed for me and tommy , "y/n you don't act like you love me anymore when you over there putting your head on Karl's shoulder and stuff making me seem like we aren't even dating and the car thing like why didn't you leave your head on my shoulder" he says while his voice is getting louder and louder. "tommy I'm sorry I didn't wanna seem clingy because I knew that you hate clingy people and my worst fear is you leaving me because I'm clingy or getting annoying to you" I say crying at this point.

He pulls me closer to him and say to me kissing my head "y/n I meant about that to other people not you I love it when you kiss me, hold my hand, hug me even do the slightest things too like smile when I talk or put your head on my shoulder and see you put your head on Karl made me mad because your mine and I felt like that should've been me" he says pulling me into his arms. I look up at him and say looking into his eyes "tommy I'm sorry I didn't know if you don't like it when I put my head on Karl's shoulder I'm sorry I hate myself that I made you feel like that and I love you so so so much so please don't leave me now are ever" after I say that tommy kisses me and I kiss back after the kiss tommy looks down at me and say "y/n I love you too".

words:1158

hey guys I hope yall enjoying this story if you really like it then please follow me for more and know you are loved and that I love you <3.