Telling me :)

⚠️TW⚠️

I wake up and Tommy's is still there this time I thought to my self and I try to get out of Tommy's grip "please stay your warm" he says in a morning voice which I loved and I couldn't say no too. I lay back down and turned around and looked at him "tommy your really cute you know that right" I say in a happy but tired voice he doesn't say anything he just grabs you and puts you in but you could see the little smile on his face still.

After a while tommy finally gets up and goes downstairs after a minute I go downstairs and see tommy on the phone "I'll tell her tonight" he says in a low voice "tommy"? I say in a low voice he hangs up the phone and walks up to me "hey y/n uh I have plans for us tonight so be ready by 7:00pm okay" he says looking down at me in my eyes "tommy you know i will always say yes" I smile at him and walk back upstairs to get changed you get changed into a black crop top and ripped baggy jeans.

~time skip~

It's almost 7pm and tommy left to get ready 4 hours ago he seemed nervous all day but he wouldn't tell me what he was nervous about which made me kinda sad because I thought he trusted me with everything and stuff I guess not ?.

~time skip~

It's 7:00pm and I hear a knock on my door I open the door and see tommy standing there with a Flower in his hand "hey y/n this is yours" he said with a big smile on his face and having me the flower "awe tommy you didn't have to I love it" I say in a happy tone and but it in the flower vase with two others flowers I had that were dying.
"Lets go y/n" he says grabbing my hand "tommy where are we going"? I say in a happy tone because I'm with tommy and why wouldn't I be happy with him ?.

We walk for a while and we find are selfs at the beach "tommy what are we doing here late at night" I say in a confused tone he doesn't say anything we kept waking to the rocks and we stop were the waves were crashing "y/n I been meaning to tell you this for a long time" he says he grabbing my hands and looking at me in the eyes, "y/n I like you a lot I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend and it's okay if you don't -" I interrupt him and say "tommy I like you too and of course I will be your girlfriend" the next thing you know tommy kisses me I kiss back and we were both happy !

Words : 487
Omg this one was pretty long and I hope y'all like it it's 1:00 am rn and I'm tired soo goodnight luvs 💗🦋