New friends <33

⚠️TW⚠️

~2 days later~

The next day me and tommy were leaving for Florida, which I thought was really nice that I finally got to me the dream smp.

Tommy knew I was excited to see them, and that at the same time all I wanted to for the trip was for me and him to get closer since after my parents died we kinda drifted and stuff which made him really sad.

I was locked in my thoughts and then I heard a knock at my front door I run downstairs and unlock the door and see tommy without any words I put my arms around his neck as he picks me up and closes the door with his foot.

He puts me down and say "are you excited about leaving for Florida Tomorrow"? I smiled and said "of course I can't wait to meet everyone!!"

After a while of us talking being on twitter and liking ship edits of me and tommy. He says "I'll help you pack" since he was already packed and I haven't even started "sure let's go" I say while getting off the couch and walking upstairs to my room.

~time skip~

After we are done packing you can tell tommy felt proud of him self because he did most of the packing while I got stuff like my toothbrush and my other essentials.

After that tommy asked "y/n I wanna cook for you" I looked at him and said "awe simp wanna make us some dinnner" ? He looks down at me and says "IM NOT A SIMP and yes let's go to the store" I go downstairs and put a hoodie on and my white vans which sounds basic I know but I swear it isn't.

After tommy is ready he grabs my hand and we walk to the corner store which wasn't that far, Tommy didn't want to me to look at what he was buying for dinner because he said it might ruin the surprise.

Which I thought was werid but didn't care at the same time I just went to where the snacks were and then to where the toys were I don't know but I wanted a Minecraft plushie.

I was in the toy section and I saw a Minecraft cow plushie that looked like Henry so I bought it for tommy because I know he would love it after a while I find a bench and sit on it waiting for a text from tommy saying that he was ready to leave and yes I already paid for Henry.

After like 5 more minutes I get a get text from tommy said he was ready he had bags fill of things I laughed a little because was trying so hard to act strong but half way home I took some of the bags trying to look inside of them but tommy was watching me very well.

After we get home I drop the bags on the counter and run into my room get Henry out of the bag and stray my favorite perfume on it and then walked downstairs and walked over to tommy and handed it to him. He looked at me and smiled

"Y/n you didn't have too" he say in a soft voice and then kissed me his kisses made me blush so hard and I had very bad butterflies.

After a while tommy started cooking and I was sitting on the counter watching him he looks so invested into cooking which made him 10 times more cuter I thought to myself.

After a little bit more waiting if waiting he was done it looked so good it was pasta which me knew I loved he knew it was my favorite food.

"Tommy you didn't" I say in a soft voice with my hand over my mouth and walk up to him and hug him. He really was the sweetest so I thought.

Words. 660

I hope y'all are enjoying this lol. 💗