Holding hands only.

⚠️TW⚠️.

Then it hit me maybe I liked tommy, but I couldn't I knew his family more so long and we just started to talk and now we are cuddling I thought to my self as I go to sleep.

~time skip~

I wake up and check the time it's 6:30 am it's the morning and the sun is barely coming up I feel that tommy isn't beside me anymore which made me feel sad I missed his touch. I look down and see him laying on the floor, should I wake him up I thought to myself he couldn't be laying on the floor just because of me I felt bad. I wake him up, he looks so tired "tommy come here" I say pulling him up on his bed he lays next to me and says "what are you doing y/n" he says in a tired voice.

"Tommy I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor I feel bad and you can lay next me" I say in a low and tired voice. " y/n are you sure your okay with this" he say concerned. "Yes tommy why wouldn't I be" he doesn't say anything and lays down and cuddles with me and we both got back to sleep.

~another time skip~

I wake up and tommy is already awake on his phone, I shake a little bit and he turns to me. "Y/n are you okay" he says in a serious tone scared "tommy I fine" I say in a low tone and I get up and put on a hoodie "tommy I'm going to store" I say in a confidence voice "y/n I'm going to go I don't want anything bad happen to you" he says as getting up and starts to put on a hoodie too and his shoes.

We start to walk downstairs I and Tommy's parents wasn't there so we just left and we start walking on the side walk. We are walking close together and my hands start to get cold so me trying to be brave I grab Tommy's hand and we interlock hands and I smile.

We get to the store still holding hands and we go to the chip area and tommy got chips and we start walking to the drinks and candy and then I see him.

I'm sorry another cliffhanger 😩 I love y'all I swear !! 💗🦋