What is life anymore :|

⚠️Tw⚠️

I wake up with tommy cuddling me which made me happy because I can finally call him mine I can finally say me and tommy are dating which made me feel like I could do anything I want I felt like I could rob a bank and still feel so happy which sounds crazy I thought to myself.

I'm still laying next to tommy and I feel him move a little "tommy" ? I say in morning tone "Goodmorning y/n" he says in a tired voice "Goodmorning tommy" I say climbing onto his chest "you know I love you so much right? Tommy" I say looking at him he looks at me blushing "of course I know you do I love you too" he says putting his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his face trying to kiss me.

~time skip~

After a while me and tommy got up and Tommy's mom wanted to talk to us we thought it was about my and Tommy's relationship because we told her last night after we got together so me and tommy got ready and we walk over to his house we walk in and see Tommy's mom on the table looking down with her hands in her face I think she is crying I thought me and tommy sit down at the table she grabs my hands.

"Y/n your parents they had sadly past in a car accident" she says holding me as I cry into her arms tommy sat there shocked I knew that he wasn't good at that this stuff I just like him be, he knew I was sad "maybe you should stay here for a couple of day and you and tommy can get your clothes and bring them here" she says letting me go I go to tommy and hug him he hugs me back and we walk to my house I couldn't bare to walk into there room anymore it still even smelled like them. I thought to myself as I hated to see tommy watch me cry but he knew my parents just died and all wanted to was cry, after I get my clothes we walk back to his house I go into Tommy's room and cry very low because i didn't wanna cry loud and make have a headache.

Words:392
They guys I know this is sad and a little short but I hope you enjoy and that you like it so far and that you know it's gets sadder than this lol. Love you 💗🦋