Cheater ?.

⚠️TW⚠️

I turned my phone off and looked at my ceiling for about a hour then I heard someone burst through my door it's was tommy "y/n I'm so sorry it not what it seem I wasn't cheating on you I-" I cut him off tommy do what ever you want I said with no emotion in my voice.

"Y/n what did you say" he said in a sad tone I get out of my bed and look at him in the eyes "I said tommy do whatever you want I don't really care" I said about to cry

"Y/n" he says holding my cheek I move his hand off my cheek and say "tommy I knew you were getting tired of me that's why I left your house so this wouldn't happen and when I leave I find out your cheating on me" I say crying "y/n she your cousin she wanted to see you because she found out what happened and I didn't know how help you so I called your cousin and she said she was going to call you and talk to you and stuff he said About to cry "tommy I-i didn't know " I say Walking up to him and hugging him he hugs me back even Tighter which made me happy after a while of hugging we lay down on the couch because my bed was dirty and wet from all the crying I had been doing for the past few hours.

Words : 255
Hey guys I hope y'all enjoy this sad and depressing chapter it's going to get better now so more sad parts I hope lol any love y'all 💗🦋!