starting the trip

I wake up with tommy next to me not knowing where I was then it hit me that I am in dreams house, I look at the time and see that its 8:30 I wake up tommy "good morning babe" he say in a morning voice giving me butterflies.

After me and tommy get up I see karl and dream and George all drinking coffee and talking "good morning guys" I say sitting down with my head down "what do yall wanna do today" karl said in a happy voice.

I think maybe we should go to the beach because its not hot like this where me and tommy live and it would be something fun for all of us" I said in a low voice thinking that what I said was a bad idea.

Everyone looked at me as tommy was walking into the room "lets see what everyone else wants to do" george said tommy walks over and trys to sit in the same chair as me because there was alot of sits left, after a minute tommy picks me up and drops me on floor and sits down and then grabs me by the waist and puts me in his lap.

Everyone was looking at us but we didnt care me and tommy came here to have fun and not care about what other people thought about us.

-time skip-

after a while everyone was awake and dream bought was breastfest for everyone and while everyone waiting tommy tells me "y/n do you still wanna go to the beach" I smiled at him not knowing he had heard are conversion that me and karl and everyone there were having "yes please" I said hugging him because dreams house is so fucking cold.

-sorry time skip again -

After a while we heard a knock on the door and me and tommy look up from Tommy's phone because we were on Instagram looking at edits of me and him, after dream opened the door we could smell the food I look at tommy and we both got up and we went to go sit down and eat because we were hungry and it was already 12 and me and tommy where going to walk around and go to the beach like I wanted since everyone just wanted to chill today.

Which made me kind I guess upset because me and tommy were only staying here for 3 more day and not staying a whole week like everyone else, and I just wanted to see around the place and have fun instead of staying in dream house.

Tommy had the same idea as me and wanted to go places too since he had never been out of the u.k like this I have been out of the u.k and I just felt bad that tommy hasn't so I asked him "hey what we should do is go to the store and we should buy candy and snack and try them" he smiled at me and said "I would love to do that it sounds like a good idea" he said looking down at me.

After we are done eating we start to get ready to go to the beach and the store which we brought the camera so we can get a new youtube video once we get back home, I get ready put on a shirt and some shorts and put my hair in a low pony tail with sunglasses on my head, me and tommy start to walk out the door and wilbur stops us and askes us where me and tommy are going I look at tommy and say " we are going to the beach and the store" and wilbur pulls out his wallet and gives us a 20 dollar bill "have fun and be careful and call me when you need a ride home" me and tommy thank wilbur and walk out the door and start heading to the beach.

author : hey guys hope yall are enjoying longer chapter because I am and I enjoy writing them anyway dont forget to follow me for more storys love yall byee