okay....

After me and tommy had are little "fight" I told him all I wanted to do was watch a movie with him and cuddle so that what we did me andl tommy walk into the room that dream gave us and I pulled out my laptop and the time said 10:48pm and then we watch the movie and started to fall asleep knowing it was getting late and tommy put on my block on because he knew that it was my favorite show.

- the next morning-

I wake up and see that tommy wasn't next to me so I got up and went down stair feeling sick to my stomate like I was going to throw up but didn't care because I just wanted to see tommy because I was sad that I didn't see him laying next me. I got downstairs to see tubbo,george,karl all awake "hey guys have you seen tommy" everyone said no besides tubbo and when I asked his face went pail."tubbo I know you know where he is tell me" he looks down and lets out a big breath "y/n don't get mad but he went to go see this girl he plays Minecraft with but there just friends".

His words broke my heart right after he said his words I ranned to the bathroom and started to throw up karl and george followed me to the restroom and karl my hair was I was throwing up and I wouldn't stop throwing up for like three minutes then I stopped karl hold me in his arm while I was crying then tommy called tubbo while we were all in the restroom and he answered and put it on speaker then tommy said "tubbo is y/n still asleep I don't want her to know I was gone" we were all silent then tubbo said "y/n is awake and she knows I'm sorry tommy I had to tell her you cant lie to her like that, and she is throwing up her guts and she crying you broke her tommy like your a player for that you cheat on her then now this sorry I didn't lie for you" tommy was silent for a minute then he yells through the phone "TUBBO YOUR SO DUMB I WASNT FUCKING CHEATING ON HER I WAS MEETING UP WITH A FRIEND, WTF DID YOU TELL HER"? tubbo had a face with shock and yells back "THE TRUTH TOMMY" and then he hung up everyone was awake now and they knew everything and dream so mad to the point him and wilbur offered to get me a hotel and pay for it.

At the moment I was mad and sad so I said yes and started to pack my things I couldn't even look tommy and we all knew that he was coming back to dreams house so we hurry and sapnap and george stayed back at dreams house while karl, wilbur,dream,niki all went to the hotel and they got me and good hotel with a indoor pool free food and more and I told them they could come back and they can go swimming with me because I didn't wanna go alone. They all said they would come back to come swimming with me and wibur and niki or karl with stay with me just in case which made me happy because they knew I was hurting and they were there for me always through it but after a while they left and I started to stay here and they left to go talk to tommy.

-KARLS POINT OF VIEW-

We dropped y/n at the hotel and then left because we were going to go back later and spend time with her but I felt bad we just left her like that because she was hurting but she needed space and maybe she didn't know it but we did and we gave it to her because we love her and she is my best friend and I just wanted her to be happy. After driving back to dream house, walking in the house we saw tommy we were all mad at him and he knew it "guys where is y/n" he say worried then dream walks up him and says "tommy she is gone" tommy face went more sad "what?! where did she go ? I need to talk her yall don't understand I met up with this girl but she has a boyfriend and we were planning a double date and they were showing places to take y/n because her mom said that we could stay for they whole week instead of 3 days".

after tommy said that we where all in shock because we didn't know and we had to fix this and we had to get them to talk because y/n said she didn't want to even look at him after a while of thinking wilbur and dream said they would take him to see y/n but she was hurt and she didn't even want to see his face, and every time we talked about him or said his name she would cry she was hurt and we wanted to see her happy and she was happy with tommy his contact name on y/n phone is "soulmate" and she loves him and I get tommy doesn't know how much they love each other but everyone else did.

We all get into the car and tommy was worried and sad but we had to get there fast, after driving for 10 minutes we get to the hotel you could tell that tommy was nervous but we walked him to her room and I knocked on the door and tommy hid in the hall because we knew she wouldn't answer the door and she would just close the door if she saw tommy, so I knocked and she opened the door once she saw me and hugged me tight and said "karl I missed you I really needed a hug" I hug her back before walking into her room leaving it open a little bit so tommy can come in, after a while of talking I said that I had to go in the car to get something and she stay there and right after I walk out tommy walk in and close the door and I sat by the door listening to them talk.

- BACK TO Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW-

After karl left I heard the door close I look up and see tommy I was about to cry so I looked down, and then I heard his sweet voice that I missed and love hearing. "y/n I'm sorry its not what it look like I was out with this girl yes but she has a boyfriend and he was there the whole time and she was showing me around because....your mom said you could stay all week and I wanted to take you to a good place i thought you would like and stuff and show you around and have a double date with her boyfriend and you" I looked up at him and said him " are you sure tommy" he walks up to me and hugs me and says "yes I'm sure y/n I would never lie to you ever" and I knew he wouldn't so I hugged back and we just standed there after this stressful and sad day they both had. While they were hugging karl,wilbur and dream all walked in and wilbur they are the best couple out there I laughed a little and we hung out for a bit and we all stayed in that small hotel room because we didn't want it to go to waste.

words:1282

hey guys hope you liked this chapter took me two days because I didn't know what to write lmao but then I heard this song and I got an idea LMAOO anyway love yall <3