Dinner.

⚠️TW⚠️

I get home from school and my mom already knew because my neighbors mom already asked her too, I started to get in the shower and started to get ready.

I was blow drying my hair and I get call from jack I answer the phone knowing if I don't answer he will hit me. I answer the phone and he starts to yell at me.

He says " I don't want you to go to that guys house I'm not kidding I will hurt him and you , your mine not his" he says really mad. I say back kinda quick "'no I'm going your not the boss of me" he is silent for a second and says "what did you just say" really mad.

Then he hangs up the phone I didn't know what was going to happen so I go to hurry up and get ready and go to neighbors i check the time it's only 5:15 but I didn't care jack is crazy.

I go and knock on there door and he opens it "hey y/n" he says "oh sorry I never caught your name tommy right" ? I say kinda nervous. I think he knew so he asked "you should come in" I walk in and it feels warm and nice I liked his house I though to my self we grabs my hand and we walk up to his room.

We get in his room and it's kinda small but okay I see his computer and mic cool I thought to myself, after a minute of being in his room I was standing up leaning on his wall , we hear a loud banging noise we look outside and see jack banging on my door

"Omg he is here I- I" I start to studder started to feel everything go black.

~time skip~

I wake up on Tommy's bed he was on his phone in his computer chair he looks at me " omg your awake you pasted out so I put you in my bed because you couldn't just be like that on the floor." His voice sounded sweet and caring.

"What happened to him" I say kinda low so tommy would but wouldn't hear " he in jail and your mom is taking him to court to get a retraining order on him so you don't have to worry" he says happy. I smiled at the fact that tommy was there for me

Words : 450 :)
Hello guys I hope y'all are enjoying this lol. I know I am also it going to get better if your not interested yet lol. And I just wanted to let you know that you are loved and I love you !!💕🦋.