Okay with him :))

⚠️TW⚠️

I try to get up but tommy gets up faster trying to help me get up "y/n you should stay laying down I'll bring you what you want I'll even go out and get it" he says really considered I smiled and lay back down.

He starts walking I grab his sweater not wanting him to be alone. He turns around really fast " y/n wants wrong" he says "nothing tommy I just want to stay with me I don't wanna be alone" I say looking at the ground. "Then come with me" he says he grabs my hands and I start to fall not having feeling in my legs after a minute I started to walk normally but he was still helping me down the stairs.

I get water not having the energy to eat something, he try's to make me eat some left over food but I didn't expect it "I'll when I get home" I say "y/n" tommy says kinda low and a little sad " you can't go home he knows where you live and he doesn't know your staying with me" he says I look down kinda sad but happy because I get to see tommy and he was the only person who was helping me through this.

"Okay" I say in a low voice trying to not to sound excited, I still just get the water and go back up stair I lay down and look at my phone which I but on the extra charger tommy had and fell asleep in his bed.

Words :264
Hey guys I know this one was short but you know they will get longer and some will be short lol. Anyway hope you enjoy this and know that you are loved and that I love you 💗🦋.