Me and him :)

⚠️TW⚠️

I wake up and see that tommy isn't there I roll over and I look at my wall, why can't I get my mind off him so much all I think about is him all j want his him to here next to me but he gone and Maybe that's good. He doesn't even like me back, thought to myself, as I felt a buzz from my phone and look down.

I see it's from tommy and I saw that he texted me "sorry y/n I had to go to the dentist I'll see you later" ugh I thought to myself as all I wanted to be his arms. I hated that I needed him here for me to be happy but I just feel bad asleep which was hard because I couldn't get tommy off my mind and thinking that maybe just maybe that he liked me back and that maybe we would date one day. I was just letting my thoughts get the best of me I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

~time skip ~

I wake up and look at the time and its 1:00pm in the after noon I look on my phone and see that tommy is streaming and that he didn't even come over after this dentist appointment which made me kinda sad but I didn't think anything of it, maybe he just had to stream because something important was happening, I looked and nothing was he was just building his house again and talking about random things. I wanted to tweet something now that I have a pretty big following because tommy tagged me in a tweet he made and everyone started to follow me

I tweeted "ugh missing them :')" of course the comment knew it was tommy I go back to Tommy's stream and he looks down at his phone. He has my twitter notifications on I smiled and said "okay chat imma have to go in a little" even on stream he texted me "coming luv" I smiled at his text as he was ending his stream for me and that he just called me luv !! I started to blush he would always say luv but not to me.

I watched his stream until he ended it he raided tubbo, after he raided tubbo I turn my phone off and lay my head down and close my eyes just imagining me and tommy dating and how happy we would be together but I guess I fell asleep because I wake up to tommy yelling "IM HERE WOMEN" at first I didn't know it was tommy so I hide under my blanket and start to shake because I didn't wanna look if it was him or not.

I felt a hand on my shoulder not even a minute later "omg y/n did I scare you I'm so sorry i didn't mean too" tommy says hugging me laying in my bed I get my head out of from under the covers and pull him close to me and i say in his ear "please don't leave me again please I love you" I didn't mean to say the I love you part but it just came out of no where but at the same time I didn't care

"Y/n I'm so sorry I want ever leave you again I love you too" I felt his face get hot is big man innit blushing I thought to my self.

Words: 583

Hey luvs hope y'all enjoying this book as much as I am writing it :)) anyway any ideas for my next book let me know :) love you 💗🦋