Is everything really okay ?.

⚠️Tw⚠️

I wake up and check the time 7:30am I get up and see tommy laying on the floor, I thought that was werid he could've slept in his own bed I didn't mind I thought to self as he starts to wake up. "Did I wake you up tommy I'm so sorry". I say in a low tone.

"No y/n your fine I always around this time" he said in a morning voice, which I thought was cute. I walk downstairs and see Tommy's mom "hi miss Simons" I say in a happy tone, honestly happy to see her I always knew Tommy's mom but not tommy he was never close to this parents.

"Goodmorning y/n" she says in a even happier tone than I did "I made you and tommy some breakfast go get him please" I go upstairs and walk in his room and say "hey tommy food is ready" as he was looking at this computer doing something. I wake over to his bedside table and grab my phone and walk downstairs with tommy come behide me.

"Goodmorning mom" tommy says to his mother as he sits down with a plate of pancakes on the table I sit next to him and she hands me my plate I smile at her and she smiled which I thought was nice of her. I start to eat even though I wasn't hungry I haven't been hungry for a while I had always dealed with not eating because I was always getting yelled at if jack saw me.

I start to shake because I have really bad anxiety and tommy puts his hand on my leg trying to reassure me that it was okay, I flinched at first but after a minute it felt nice and my leg stopped shaking. After I was done I felt like I was going to throw up but I kept it down it wasn't because Tommy's mom food wasn't good or anything it just I haven't really ever kept my food down.

I didn't feel good so lay down on Tommy's bed which he didn't mind "I'm going to stream if that's okay with you" he says in a happy tone which made me happy "yeah of course you can you don't have to ask me this is your house you know" I say "but your the guest" he says in a low voice. I smiled at him and got up and hugged him he was so polite it was crazy.

When I first hugged him he looked kinda shocked because we had never hugged before and I knew his family so long, he starts to stream and I sit back on his bed looking at my phone he looked so happy when he was streaming his face lit up when he started to stream I didn't know tommy streamed until one day jack got mad at him and asked him why he was yelling at night and he said he streamed he was kinda embarrassed but I said it was really cool that he was doing something that made him happy.

Words : 522
Hey guys I hope your enjoying this please give me ideas for my next book I'm really excited to make another one after this. Anyway just know you are loved and I love you. 💗🦋