As the days go by.

⚠️TW⚠️.

It's the next day and I didn't even get out of bed yet I checked the time , and it was 9:00 am tommy was already awake and get was in this gaming chair on his phone.

"Goodmorning y/n" he says in my happy voice but I couldn't look at him after what happened yesterday. He saw me and jack pull my hair and kiss me all I wanted to was cry I felt so bad from tommy that right after he said that I started to cry.

"Did I say something wrong" he said in a sad voice. "No tommy I-i sorry" I say crying to tommy cutting me off "y/n it's fine okay I'll be fine I just want to make sure your fine" he said in a low voice.

I look up at him, and he gets off his chair and hug me I hug back and it felt like a minute but it was a good hour of me crying into Tommy's arms

~time skip~

Later it was night time I was in Tommy's bed all day I haven't gone out of his bed once I loved his bed it smelled like him which made me so happy because I liked tommy and I try to make my self not like him but I can't I loved him to much he was sweet and he was there for me and still is here for me when no one else is my parents are on a business trip they go on business trips all the time and they only come home for a week if I'm lucky.

~ two days later~

Today I decided to go home because I had the whole house to myself for 4 months so that what I wanted just to be left alone. Tommy's parents knew I was going home today but tommy didn't I was to scared to tell him, I had been staying with him for over a month and he was my Bestfriend and I loved him so much, but I couldn't catch feelings.

He didn't like me back.

Words : 353
Hey guys how are y'all I'm doing good and I hope y'all are enjoying this book love y'all 💗🦋