Is isnt gone.

⚠️TW⚠️

I stop and mine and Tommy's hands get unparted
And he looks and turns around "y/n what's wrong" he says in concern voice "him he i-is he-here" I couldn't talk words could barley come out of my mouth by the time I said that jack saw me and was walking up to me and tommy.

Tommy walks up to him "hey jack you need something I see you staring at y/n" jack pushs tommy "tommy let me talk to y/n she my girlfriend" I step in not even thinking "jack it was over a week ago get over it" I say in a confidence voice with tommy beside me I felt like I could do anything. Jack looks surprise "y/n I can't lose you" he says in a fake sad voice I roll my eye "jack stop the shit" and start to walk away "y/n leave right now and I will make your life a living hell and hurt you and your family" he says loudly to everyone hear to the point the cashier heard and calls the cops.

"Y/n just go with him" tommy says sad "tommy what are you doing" I say sad because how can tommy do this to me how could he just let me go with jack after everything he knew he had done to me. "Tommy please don't do this" I say looking down about to cry because I was so hurt by that time jack grab me by my waist which made me fitch I saw Tommy's face and he looked really mad and had this hand in a fist.

"Y/n I'm sorry but you have to go with him you have no choice" tommy said really mad but trying to not sound like it but you can tell jack pulls into his chest and says "your mine forever y/n" I start to cry and jack kisses me and didn't kiss back and he pulls my hair a little so I kiss him back with tommy looking at me the whole time looking mad and sad.

Right after the cops showed up and pull jack away from me and get tommy to ask questions but I didn't care after they got jack I RANNED to tommy and hugged him and cried into his arms. He hugged me back and saying "it's okay y/n your with me now" in a low voice.

Later the cops take us to Tommy's house Tommy's parents new what happened and didn't even talk to me because they knew that I was scared and just wanted to cry. I get into Tommy's room and close the door and get on his bed and cry my eyes out.

Words :460
I know this was long but I hope y'all enjoy it and know you are loved and I love you. 💗🦋.