Monitor Duty Daminette/JonxChloé

A/N- I got the idea from the Justice League unlimited show. Also I've been saving the drawings just for this one shot.

"Lil'D!" Dick comes storming into Damian's art room. "What Grayson!" Damian replies "I'm in the middle of something," he continues gesturing to the portrait of Alfred the cat. Dick looks at I'm in awe before remembering what he needed "I need you and Jon to cover mine and Victor's (cyborg) monitor duty" he says finally getting to the point. "No," he states bluntly "get someone else to do it I already did monitor duty this week" "I can't" he says back. Damian looks unconvinced "what do I get out of it?" Dick starts to think "If you ever need an alibi I'll do it no questions asked," he says proudly. Damian thinks for a moment before holding out his hand "deal" he says Dick quickly shakes his hand before Damian could change his mind. "Who's on duty with me and Jon?" Dick shrugs his shoulders "ask Bruce" before walking out. Damian puts it in his mental checklist before continuing his painting.

On the day Damian and Jon were filling for Dick and Victor, they headed up early to the Watch Tower so they could be their before the others. "So who are we working with Robin?" Superboy asks, "Batman says we are working with Ladybug and Queen Bee, and no I don't know who they are" "really well what do you know about them?" He asks "Both are from Europe, Paris specifically, they use magical jewelry, and that's all Batman would tell me." Both boys check in before going to their stations. "Where are they?" Robin asks annoyed with their punctuation, "Robin you do realize we are early and they still have 10 minutes before they are even considered on time" Superboy says. Five minutes pass before A-23 Ladybug, A-24 Queen Bee is heard. Two girls appear through the Zeta tubes and both Robin and Superboy lost their breaths.

 Two girls appear through the Zeta tubes and both Robin and Superboy lost their breaths

"She's beautiful" Superboy says staring at the blond who is obviously Queen Bee

"She's beautiful" Superboy says staring at the blond who is obviously Queen Bee. "Agreed" Robin says staring at the bluenette. Suddenly they both turn to each other while the girls are still checking in. "Who are you talking about?" Robin whispers "Queen Bee" Superboy whispers back "I was looking at Ladybug" Robin says relieved. They both nod and turn to introduce themselves to the girls "Hello I'm Robin and this is Superboy" he says as Superboy waves. Both girls smile "Hello I'm Ladybug and this is Queen Bee" Robin partners up with Ladybug and Superboy with Queen Bee. By the end of the shift both boys scored a date with a bug.