Wedding Day (Jasonette)

Jason stares at the doors awaiting the love of his life to come down the aisle. He turns to his father in the crowd, Bruce Wayne, and gives him a nervous smile, he gives Jason a supportive smile in reply. Jason then turns to the woman he's come to love as his own mother, Selina Kyle, she gives him a cheeky smile and wiggles her eyebrows. Chuckling Jason looks to the other guests, some in tears already, others smiling at him as he sans the pews. He turns back to the door and can't help but think of the moments leading up to this day.

The first time they met at the Young Justice cave when she waltzed in with Wonder Woman, with a confident smile and kind eyes.

Their first mission together, taking down members of the League of Shadows with the team.

Her laughing every time Bart and Wally would run into a wall.

Her baking with Miss Martian.

Even her arm wrestling Connor transformed.

Every day with her was one more day leading to the day Jason would fall in love with her.

The day Jason realized he loved Marinette was his 18th birthday. She came in rocking black skinny jeans, a watermelon-colored shirt with the words "Happy Birthday Bitch, I would give you a present but my presence is the perfect gift".  He laughed so hard, it was his favorite thing about that day. Well besides her actual gift, a handmade, black faux leather jacket. All the pockets were made pickpocketing resistant, the liner was a dark red bulletproof fabric that was both breathable but somehow kept him warm. Jason is still unsure how she did it.

When he finally got the courage to ask her out, he knew they'd be fine. They'd be alright because he had her smile and laugh. He'd see her scrunch up her nose when she found something gross. The twinkle in her eyes when inspiration struck. He's seen her little quirks and habits every day. He'd see her unlimited kindness, to everyone and anyone, even those who wronged her most in life. Lost in thought Jason doesn't notice the chapel door open, a gentle smile on his face.

The Maid of Honor and Best Man lead the march down the aisle. Roy sporting a dark red three-piece suit with a black tie, and Chloé wearing a soft pink bridesmaids dress. The rest of the bride's maids and groomsmen follow each a dress similar to Chloé's or suit similar to Roy's. Dick is Partnered with Kagami, Tim with Kori, and Adrien with Cass.

Next comes the smiling flower girl, little Lain. She is wearing a pink dress that flairs out beautifully, the bride obviously took great care in making it, and starts throwing daisies, red carnations, pink poppies, and simple red roses, as she skips down following the adults. Next comes the ring bearer, Damian proudly being accompanied by Titus. Titus carries a basket that sports the rings inside on top of a soft velvet pillow. Both boys are wearing matching red bow ties with little silver ladybug charms in the middle.

Marinette looks at her hands, they're shanking with how nervous she is. Taking deep breaths she grabs her Bouquet, and leaves the bridal room, she meets with her father, Tom Dupain. "You look beautiful Mon Chérie," he says, misty eyes staring lovingly into her's. "Thank you, papa." Tom giver her arm and she takes it smiling before they enter the chapel, following Damian, Titus, and Lain.

Now the bride went all out. Her dress is a high neckline with floral lacing on the bodice. The skirt is emphasizing her hips and drapes down leaving a trail as she steps. Her make-up natural yet so expertly done highlighting every freckle across her nose, her tinted pink cheeks, and soft pouty lips in a nude color. Her mascara makes her eyes pop, making her bluebell eyes practically shine.

Marinette looks as sees Jason and thinks back to when she fell in love with him. She was 18 and he was 19 and he was amazing. For years before they ever dated, he didn't question when she needed space, ask about her weird habits, or think she was crazy when she would have spirals of emotions. He would just sit there and take it with stride, calm her down when needed, and listen when needed.