Valentines Card- Daminette

A/N- Happy single awareness day! I hope you are having a great day and if you aren't single and spending it with a significant other, I hope your day is mildly decent. I'm kidding I hope everyone is having a great day!

Marinette was pacing back and forth in her dorm a heart-shaped card in hand as Tikki and Wayzz watch in amusement. "Young Guardian why are you so nervous? It is obvious that Damian likes you," Marinette turns to Wayzz "You can't possibly know that! Plus he's dated Rachel before I doubt he'd go from someone as so calm, collected, and pretty as her to me a blubbering mess!" Tikki looks at her unconvinced, "Just put it in his locker at school and see what he says the next day you don't even have to give it to him personally," Marinette nods and grabs her backpack, the kwamis fly into it and she heads out.

Marinette heads into her first period and sits at her desk next to Damian. "Good morning Dami," she smiles, he turns and gives a small nod in return. She smiles and turns her attention to the teacher.

By lunchtime, Marinette had no chance away from Damian to place the card in his locker. He was in all of her classes and every time she was gonna ask to leave he would distract her. Finally, during lunch, Marinette noticed Damian was distracted long enough by Maps to escape to his locker. Once there she slips the card in before she heads back to the cafeteria. However the moment she enters she is bombarded by people who have Valentines' gifts for her. "Oh no thank you," "Umm, excuse me," "please let go," Marinette starts to panic "DAMIAN!" She shouts and almost immediately she is pulled away from the crowd and in his arms. Marinette breaths out a sigh of relief and Damian glares at all her suitors, "Thank you Dami," he nods and leads her back to their lunch table. Once there Jon and Maps are laughing while Colin and Lucy look at Marinette in sympathy. "You know Mari, Damian refused to let you out of sight for that exact reason," Lucy says offhandedly knowing she would tick off Damian. Of course, she is right and he starts to glare at her, Marinette only blushes.

At the end of the day, Marinette was heading back to her dorm room and starts to panic when Damian starts walking her way, "Do you know who put this in my locker?" He asks holding up the opened card with no name attached. Marinette starts to get nervous "I Umm, nope, no idea,...Welp bye!" And she runs off leaving a confused and suspicious Damian.

Once Marinette is safely in her dorm the kwamis come out of her bag and start laughing. "Oh, pigtails this is too funny!" Plagg laughs out at her misfortune. She only walks to her bed, screams into her pillow, before starting her homework.

At the manor, Damian storms into the cave and starts running finger prints on the mystery card. Jason and Tim come in after him, curious from his dramatic entrance. "So brat what has you worked up?" Tim asks as he watches Damian work, only to be ignored. They watch as the monitor lights up with a match, Marinette Stone. Damian smiles before taking the card and walking out. Leaving his confused brothers behind.

The next day Marinette sits next to Damian as usual and greets him like she always does "Good Morning Dami," she smiles as hands her a response card to the one she gave him. Her face flushes in embarrassment as she reads it before smiling and reaching to hold his hand. They hold hands pretty much the rest of the day.