Marinette a Teen Titan- GarxMari

A/N- I am not completely confident in my knowledge of Damian's generation of Teen Titans as I grew up with the original show and then Teen Titan Go (which in my opinion sucks compared to the OG). So if you have an comments about them please let me know. I'm mostly going off the YouTube AMV I've seen which isn't many. So any comments about them are greatly appreciated.

There she was, Marinette standing right in form of the Teen Titans tower, Wonder Woman and Batman behind her. She takes a breath as the two adults lead her inside to her new home. Once there she sees other hero's her age plus two people who are much older. She continues to look observe them when finally Batman introduces her "This is Marinette, code name Miracle, she will be joining the team, she has just gotten back from Themyscira where she was trained by the Amazons." Marinette looks at everyone before finally introducing herself, "Hello, you all can call me Mari," Batman and Wonder Woman then take their leave. Marinette shuffles as the others stare at her until "Hello mama, I'm Garfield (Beast Boy) but you can me Gar," soon everyone is introducing themselves to their new teammate. They team explains all their power and look to Marinette when they finish to know if she has any. "I use the power of small gods called Kwamis, I mostly use the kwami of destruction Plagg and the kwami of creation Tikki, but there are 17 others though each with different concepts and ideas attached to them," she soon tells everyone about the individual kwamis and their abilities before they move on.

As the weeks go one Marinette learns about all her teammates. She is definitely closer to Jamie (Blue Beetle) and Gar then Damian and Rachel (Raven), but she loves every moment of being with them. One day though her past is finally asked about "So Mama I know you trained with Amazons but were you born there or?" Gar asks while everyone is eating "Logan it is inappropriate to ask about someone's past it can be sensitive, or at least that is what Rachel has told me," Marinette quickly turns to the couple "Thank you for caring but my past doesn't bother me... at least not as much as it used to." She turns to Gar "I had a pretty normal childhood most of my life. But when I turned 12 a miraculous appeared in my room which was given to be by my old master. My life from there was a little more hectic, I was a teen hero so I was always late and constantly on edge. When I turned 13 a new girl joined my class, she was a pathological liar and hated my guts because I called her out constantly. Eventually she made my entire class hate me, and these are the people I had known since childhood. I didn't notice at first because I was so focused on catching HawkMoth and training, that I only noticed when they started to physically assault me. About 2 years later they got to my parents and they disowned me, at this point I was 15 and had defeated HawkMoth, later Wonder Woman took me in and I trained with the Amazons for a year. Now I'm here and couldn't be happier," she gets a far off look in the beginning but ends smiling at everyone. Everyone looks at her before smiling in return happy their friend has found her place. Gar looks at her longer than the other which doesn't go unnoticed by Jamie.

After dinner Marinette heads up to her room and others to theirs, all except Jamie who pulls Garfield with him. They head up to the roof "Mi amigo I've seen the way you look at Mari, just tell her how you feel." He says looking straight at him, Garfield taken backs only stutters out "I..I don't know what you are talking about," Jamie gives him a pointed look before walking away saying "If you don't tell her you're gonna regret it." Gar looks at him retreating in thought.

The next couple days Gar started to avoid Marinette, this hurt her feeling but she never voiced her opinions not wanting to upset him more. This also annoyed the others who knew of the twos feeling for each other. Finally surprisingly it was Rachel who had enough and got time alone with Gar "Why are you avoiding Marinette, you are hurting her feelings?" Unknown to Beast Boy Marinette was around the corner with Damian. He sighs "I.. I like her and I don't know what to do so I started to avoid her. I know it's wrong but I don't want her to be creeped out by me liking her. I mean she's like an all powerful mage that was trained by the Amazons I'm just some guy with green skin." Suddenly Damian pushes Marinette out from behind the corner and drags Rachel away as the two stare at each other. Marinette doesn't give Garfield time to freak out and hugs him. He is started for a second before responds. He hugs her back as she tippy toes to whisper in his ear "I like you too," before kissing his cheek.

In the monitor room, Rachel and Damian enter to see everyone cheering. "What did we miss?" She asks, Kori turns to them "It is of most joy, they are doing the exchange of hugging and she has kissed his cheek!" Everyone smiles as the pile out of the room.