Bio Dad Bruce Wayne MarixJon

A/N- In this, she is about 13. Requested by @idreamofunicorns

Marinette was making her way to the cave after an argument with her dad, Bruce Wayne. "Stupid father, benching me, I'll show him." She mumbles as she slips into her hummingbird outfit. "I'm just as good as 'akhi," once on she takes off into the night.

She patrols all the spots she knows the others aren't using their trackers

She patrols all the spots she knows the others aren't using their trackers. She looks down and sees Two-Face. She drops down in front of him. "Hey, ugly, watchable doin'? Over the years Marinette has mastered the innocent kid look, voice, and movements. "Hummingbird what a pleasant surprise" he smirks before lunging at her. Bothe engage in battle punches are thrown left and right, suddenly Two-Face stabs Hummingbird in the side before she knocks him out and dropping him off at the police starting. Knowing she can't continue to patrol anymore she sneaks back home. Once their she drops off her suit and heads to her room to patch up her stab wound. She heads to sleep knowing it hoping to hurt like hell in the morning.

That morning Marinette wakes up to Alfred knocking on her door, "Miss Marinette, it's time for breakfast," she sits up quickly and ignores the pain on her side, "thank you pennyworth,". She quickly gets dress not noticing her wound had opened up that night and bleed pretty much all night and was still bleeding.

"Good Morning 'akhi" Marinette says, "Good Morning 'akhtaa" Damian nods as both twins head to the dining room. Once there breakfast is served as everyone continues to talk about last night's patrol or their recent projects. Halfway through Marinette starts to feel dizzy but doesn't say anything. "Lil'M are you okay?" Dick asks looking concerned which catches the others' attention "Tt I'm fine Grayson," she says looking away from her twin's concerned gaze knowing he is the one person she can't lie to. "You sure Pixie?" Jason asks "I said I am fine, and you quit with the ridiculous nicknames," Tim smirks "Really cause last night when I was cleaning up the bat cave I noticed something off with your suit,". Marinette turns to Tim only to see Damian in his seat "What is the matter 'akhtaa," Marinette quickly turns away, her head gets dizzier and she faints. "'Akhtaa!" "Pixie!" "Lil'M" "Mari!" "Marinette!" All of her brothers plus her father shout as her head hits the table.

Marinette wakes up later that day with her side patched up and the beeping of a heart monitor. She looks to her left and see's Jon and her eyes soften as she notices he is holding her hand. Her eyes continue to scan the room and sees Damian standing at the door watching her. "Why?" He asks such a simple question, such a complicated answer. She signals for him to sit next to her, he sighs but doesn't complain. "All out life, we have been equal. We stood shoulder to shoulder, and when father takes us in I am suddenly second. I feel as if I have to prove myself, what once came naturally to me now feels so forced and forgotten. The only ones who still treat us like equals are Grayson and Pennyworth." She pauses to take a deep breath, "Grayson even gave us matching nicknames so I wouldn't feel left out. Father treats me like I'm a porcelain doll, fragile. When I am not, I am a trained assassin, one of the heirs to the league of assassins. I have my own identity." They both know she wishes she could cry, but like the perfect soldier, she was trained to be she doesn't.

What both didn't know was Bruce heard everything and was planning on making some changes in his house.