Raven Has a Sister?!? Daminette/BeastBoyxRaven

It was an ordinary day in the Teen Titan's tower when suddenly Rachel comes zooming in, beast boy right behind her. Everyone looks at the couple (mostly Rachel) in shock as she was normally very collected. She looks around in a panic before "No, no, no! It's a mess, she can't see the place like this." Everyone's watches in shock as she starts to use her magic to clean the place up. Finally Kori says something "What is making you the nervous?" Rachel turns to her and starts to calm herself down. "My twin sister is coming to town and I want the place to look good for her," she turns away slightly embarrassed but doesn't show it. The look at her "Well Roth, when will she be arriving?" Damian asks, she turns "Well she sent me a message saying that she was leaving soon, so knowing her in about 15 minutes, or at this exact moment," right as she finishes saying that a white portal opens. A blue haired girl appears and searches everyone before landing on Rachel. Her face lights up and she zooms over, one moment she was next to her portal the next she was hugging Rachel. The others look and sees the similarities in their frames. However that is where they end while Raven's color palette is variations of purple, her sister's is in blue. Rachel's hair and eyes, as well as some clothing are purple, with some gold and red accents. Her sister's hair, eyes, and some clothing are variations of blue, with some silver and pink accents. Raven skin is also grayish pale while her sister has a peachy pale skin tone. So in conclusion they don't look similar what so ever.

They also notice immediately that their personalities are very different

They also notice immediately that their personalities are very different. They can tell her unnamed sister is bubbly, while Rachel normally keeps to herself. Rachel lightly removes the girl before turning her to everyone, "Guys this is Marinette my twin sister." Marinette floats over to everyone in excitement and shakes their hand while they introduce themselves. Once she reaches Damian she starts to blush but continues on, once finished she stands next to Rachel. "I'm so glad to meet you all! Rachel has told me so much about all of you!" Her sister looks at her "So how long will you be staying?" She asks. Mari thinks for a moment "We'll I'll stay as long as you let me, I don't want to intrude." Both sisters stare at each other before Rachel let's out a small smile, "you can room with me," "Yaaaay!" Marinette cheers and follows after her.

The others watch as the girls retreat, "She seems nice," Garfield says before following after his girlfriend and her sister. Damian turns to the others "Are they really twins? Cause Marinette is nothing like Roth." The others look at Damian in shock "Lil'D you called her by her first name," he blushes before covering it up "Of course there are two of them, it would get confusing if I called both of them Roth." Everyone just smiles at him as he walks away, face aflame.

Marinette has been here for about a week before she decided to leave, and it was the best time she ever had. She loved spending time with her twin and getting to know the other Titans. As she was packing up to leave not wanting to overstep boundaries her sister comes in. "Mari what are you doing?" Marinette turns as Rachel and smiles "I can't stay forever and I don't want to overstep. You left to get away from our family, I don't want to bring bad memories back." Rachel only shakes her head, "I want you to stay and join the Titans," Marinette looks at her in shock "Why?" Her sister smiles "Cause I missed my sister, plus I noticed you and Damian getting close, you'd do each other some good." Unknown to them the other members of the Titans were waiting outside ease dropping on them. "Well what do the other members think, I couldn't just stay if you are the only one who wants me here, I'd still be over stepping boundaries." Suddenly Kori comes in "Oh do stay!" And one by one all the members minus Damian come in begging her to stay. Eventually she laughs out "Alright, alright, I'll stay!" She turns to her twin "But do I get my own room?" Rachel nods.

Around midnight that same day Marinette was in the kitchen looking for a drink. When suddenly a voice comes up from behind "I though you went home?" She jumps up in surprise and turns to see Damian. She fidgets "No, Rachel and the others invited me to join the Titans" she tilts her head and asks "Why, do you care, you got mad when I told you I was leaving and told me to just go?" He sighs "I got mad because I wanted you to stay but I wasn't going to convince you too if you needed to go home," "oh," she walks up to him after getting her drink and kisses him on the cheek "Well I'm here to stay," before walking to her new room.