Waiting for Superman KonxMarinette

A/N- Today is my birthday so this is a present to myself, mainly cause I really wanted to write this.

She's watching the taxis driver he pulls away (pulls away, pulls away)

Marinette exits the the taxi and watches as he pulls away.

She's been locked up insider her apartment 100 days (100 days, hundred days) She says "yeah he's still coming just a little bit late he got stuck at the laundry mat washing his cape"

Ever since Adrien broke her heart she hasn't been the same. She's been living on auto pilot. Waiting for something to change. Dates always canceling she can't catch a break and states over and over. "yeah he's still coming just a little bit late" she tells her waiter for the fifth time that night.

She just watching the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Lois Lane
And she smiles, oh the way she smiles

She walks home and stops to watch the night clouds and Marinette can almost see her name. But she's just tricking herself. Marinette just smiles as she walks home.

She's talking to angles, counting the stars making a wish on a passing car.

She talks to the angles of her past in her head, and counts the starts as a way to forget her broken thoughts, she makes a wish on every passing car.

She dancing with strangers, she's falling apart

Her girls finally had enough and taker her dancing. She dances with strangers only to break down when she gets home when they leave with another's number.

"Girl what is your deal? Why won't you move on" she never answers

Waiting for Superman to pick her up in his arms, yeah, in his arms yeah, waiting for Superman

She's out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse nothings making sense, still she smiles oh the way she smiles

Marinette just moved, Paris doesn't need ladybug so there is no point in staying. She stands at the corner street near the five and dime watching the hustle and bustle of her new home.

She' been chasing an answer, a sign lost in the abyss, this metropolis.

She searches for a new purpose something to live for in her new home of metropolis. Something that keeps her going. And she finds it in Connor Kent

She says "yeah he's still coming just a little bit late he got stuck at the five and dime saving the day"

She smiles at the waitress who asks about her date "yeah he's still coming just a little bit late" she says while finishing in her head 'he got stuck saving the day' she smiles

If life was a movie it wouldn't end like this left without a kiss

They kiss in the middle of the street, they part and she smiles. "You look best with a smile" he says

Still she smiles, Oh the way she smiles yeah!
She's talking to angels, she's counting the stars, she making a wish on a passing car, she's dancing with strangers, she's falling apart

She talks about her angles with him, and together they fly up night to count the stars, she wishes on a passing car for her days to end in his arms. She no longer dances with strangers, instead she dancers with him, he picks her up when she's falling apart.

waiting for Superman to pick her up in his arms yeah, in his arms, yeah waiting for Superman to pick her up and take her anywhere, show her love oh they're flying through the air, save her now before it's to late tonight, oh at the speed of light.

And she smiles

She smiles as his picks her up in his arms, he takes her anywhere, he shows her love she'd only dreamed about before, he takes her anywhere she wants as they fly through the air, he saves her no matter what, he is never too late, he always comes at the speed of light. Her smile is sad as he leaves for battle.

She's talking to angels, she counting the stars, she's making a wish on a passing car, she's dancing with strangers, she's falling apart

She talks to his Angel telling them to keep him safe, she's counting their stars, she makes their wishes on passing cars, she now dances with strangers again, she falls apart in their shared apartment.

Waiting for Superman to pick her up in his arms, oh in his arms, yeah,

She waits for the day he'll come home and pick her up in his arms

Waiting for Superman to lift her up and take her anywhere, show her love, oh their flying through the air, save her now before it's too late tonight

She stands in the Watch Tower, waiting for him to come in and lift her up, and take anywhere she wants, to kiss her like no one is watching, they'd fly through the air like countless times, he'd save her like he had done countless times before.

She's waiting for Superman

He never makes it home.