12

(3k views?? Omgs thank you so much guys! I also appreciate the comments and votes, they really made my day :'))

It was 10:23 in the morning when both Lans arrived to Qinghe.

They were surprised when Nie Huaisang, the younger brother of Nie Mingjue was the first person who found them and greeted them both.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji who also greeted him back in return and he then motioned the two to follow him.

"How have you been Huaisang?" Lan Xichen started while they walk through the halls to there destination "Ah I guess I'm alright Xichen-ge" Huaisang replied "How about you and..L-Lan Zhan?" Huaisang hesitantly asked back as he hastily fanned himself for also mentioning the other Lan (whom he clearly isn't close to, who also didn't gave him the right to call him improperly and probably hates him at some point).

"Me and Wangji are alright as well" Lan Xichen answered back with a soft smile but on the other hand Huaisang can feel the cold stare the other Lan is giving him.

As soon as they reached there destination Nie Huaisang was thankful that Lan Wangji wasn't sending him a glare anymore, they entered the room only to be greeted by Nie Mingjue standing with a scowl on his face.

"Da-ge!" Huaisang says "Huaisang? What are you still doing here?" Nie Mingjue asked back while Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji both looked at Nie Huaisang in suspicion.

"Well.. I over heard Xichen ge is err.. A-and Lan Zhan-" another cold glare is sent at his direction "-is coming over to meet you so I-I decided to say hello and bring them to you!" Huaisang explained and hid half of his face in his fan.

"Aren't you going to meet up with a few friends of yours?" Nie Mingjue asked "Umm well I'm going there right now.. Uh bye Da-ge! Xichen-ge!" Huaisang quickly left the room without saying another word and not even bidding a farewell to Lan Wangji.

It's surprising how Nie Mingjue didn't even dare to stop his brother for storming off that quickly or saying words of warnings to Nie Huaisang for going out with a few friends of his instead of studying. Surely Nie Mingjue knows who are this so called 'friends' of his younger brother that he even let him go.

When the younger Nie darted out of the room the remaining three decided to talk about business instead.

Lan Wangji's sole purpose on this trip is to inform the following people and give them some files that are handed out by there company but seeing how Lan Xichen is taking over his brother's place for awhile, all Lan Wangji can do is listen as the two kept talking.

They lasted nearly an hour and a half mostly for Lan Wangji since he still has some other things to do and another company to visit while his brother in the other hand is staying in Qinghe for awhile.

- - - -

"I'm guessing your heading off to Lanling then?" Xichen spoke as he escorted his brother to the gates of Qinghe.

"En"

"You know.. You can stay here for a day right? You don't have to rush everything in a day"

Oh.

He almost forgot- almost.

That if he really does rush all of this before the week ends then how will he distract his self for worrying about the latter?

All he thought about is work that he didn't even noticed that his rushing it too quickly as he said so himself.

"Wangji?" Lan Xichen's voice rang in the air snapping Lan Zhan out of his thoughts "Is something bothering you?" Xichen added, this time worried lacing on his tone.

"..I'll stay" Lan Zhan answered, dodging the other question making Lan Xichen raised his eyebrow by the sudden change but didn't pushed it knowing he won't get anything out from his brother that easily.

( meanwhile )

Nie Huaisang found himself at the entrance of Lotus Pier.

He was surprised when he got a message from an old friend of his who asked him if his free the entire day since his other brother missed hanging out with him like the old times when they were just in college.

It didn't take that much time to convince Nie Mingjue considering his older brother knows the situation of his friends and they both understood what it feels to lose someone important to them due to an illness.

"Huaisang over here!"

Nie Huaisang turned to his right only to be greeted by an ecstatic Wei Wuxian who was waving while running to his direction.

"SLOW DOWN YOU IDIOT!" Jiang Cheng piped up as he chased down his brother while Nie Huaisang just fanned himself with an amused look.

"Wei-!" Huaisang started and abruptly stopped when Wei Ying lunged and hugged him, both of them almost lost there balance but thankfully they didn't making Jiang Cheng sigh in relief.

"Nie-xiong you won't believe what I discovered in our floral garden!" Wei Ying excitedly proclaimed.

"It wasn't even from our garden in the first place" Jiang Cheng quickly added- killing the mood.

Nie Huaisang cleared his throat stopping the two brothers who were ready to argue. "It's nice to see you guys again!" Huaisang awkwardly spoke as he unfold the fan he folded from the hug a few seconds ago.

"Mn! It really has been awhile!" Wei Ying agreed while Jiang Cheng on the other hand look clearly annoyed "Oh right Wei-Xiong can you show me what you have discovered this time?" Huaisang asked "Yes! C'mon Nie-Xiong let's go!" Wei Ying interjected as he quickly grasped on Nie Huaisang's wrist and dragged him to the direction he came from before.

"Umm Wei-Xiong wasn't the garden this way?" Huaisang pointed to the opposite side "The place was supposed to be renovated but there wasn't enough space to put a few plants in there so we have to move it here" Jiang Cheng answered.

Soon enough the three of them found themselves staring at a beautiful red flower known as Kokia that can only be found in Huwaii. "Isn't it beautiful?!" Wei Ying proudly proclaimed as if on cue Jiang Cheng face palmed and Nie Huaisang swore he heard Jiang Cheng mumble "Why am I in charge of babysitting him again?" or maybe he might've heard it wrong.