7

I'm sorry for the delay! my sched was full and I only got a break for a day :')) Anyways here's chap 7 and also thanks for the votes and reads from the previous chaps!

( ͡ ᴗ ͡) Merry Christmas!

Jiejie / A-jie: older sister
Didi: younger brother

- - - -

After the events last night Wei Ying is a bit anxious of leaving his shop and plants alone considering he'll be gone for a week and most of the flowers needs to be taken good care with.

Wei Ying tied his hair in a high ponytail with a red ribbon and added a matching hairpin at the side.

"Gosh what would happen to you guys if I'm gone huh?" Wei Ying asked his plants who only stayed still "Ugh I've got to ask Jiang Cheng- oh wait! Maybe Wen Ning can take care of them!" Wei Ying exclaimed quickly taking his phone out and dialed a phone number.

"Ah! Wen Ning are you free this whole week?"

"I told you not to call me that Wuxian is fine enough!"

"Eh? Jiang Cheng already asked you?"

"Ahahah I should've known! Thanks Wen Ning! Oh right how are you, Wen Qing and A-Yuan?"

"Ah? Why do you suddenly retracted the question to me? I'm fine no need to worry about me geez!"

And so on both of them kept talking, mostly Wei Ying keeps asking more and more questions that Wen Ning can't just say no to.

But unfortunately they're talk had to have an abrupt stop when Wei Ying heard the bells making a sound and there stood a scowling Jiang Cheng "I've got to go now thanks again Wen Ning!" Wei Ying spoke to his phone before ending the call and slipping it back to his pocket and happily greeted his step brother.

"Jiang Cheng! You've arrived already!" Jiang Cheng scoffed "Of course I have, now come on we have to go now" Wei Ying gave him a look "Jiang Cheng what about my bunnies??" Wei Ying whined.

Jiang Cheng groaned before aproaching Wei Ying and the two pet carriers that are occupied by the rabbits, he then carefully picked both of the carriers up.

- - - -

"My didi is so nice!~" Wei Ying teased while Jiang Cheng gently puts the pet carriers at the back seat and made sure that both of the cages won't flip followed by Wei Ying's bags that were filled with his clothes.

"Shut up" Jiang Cheng warned making the other laugh "Have you locked it already?" Jiang Cheng added closing the car door "En! Here's the keys by the way!" Wei Ying handed the keys that Jiang Cheng accepted.

Soon enough both of them found themselves inside the car.

"Aren't you gonna start it yet??" Wei Ying asked "Put your seat belt first idiot" Jiang Cheng dead panned "Aish stop making that face Jiang Cheng or you won't get yourself a wife" Wei Ying muttered fastening his seat belt.

Jiang Cheng hardened his gripped on the steering wheel before turning the engines on and driving off to Lotus Pier.

It'll take 3 hours and a half for them to reach Lotus Pier and it will probably take all of Jiang Cheng's will not to scold his adopted brother for not shutting up the entire time. Halfway through there journey Wei Ying suddenly changed the topic taking Jiang Cheng a bit off guard "I feel like I've forgotten something" Wei Ying told himself "Did you take your medicine?" Jiang Cheng suddenly asked, his eyes still fixated on the road. "Of course I did! Why did you even ask?" Wei Ying replied back.

"Because you have a horrible memory"

"For you information I take my medication seriously"

"Says the idiot who forgotten something" Jiang Cheng muttered under his breath while the other quickly changed the subject back and was now talking rapidly that Jiang Cheng didn't even bothered to listen anymore.

( time skip )

When both of them arrived at Lotus Pier Jiang Yanli, Jiang Fengmian and even Madam Yu were outside there mansion ready to greet the two of them.

"Jiejie hi!!" Wei Ying exclaimed leaving Jiang Cheng to fetch all of his stuffs alone while he runs to greet his jiejie with a hug.

Jiang Yanli chuckles when her A-xian engulfed her in a warm hug and in return she gave him a warm hug as well. Jiang Fengmian cleared his throat which made the two break away from there hug and gaining Wei Ying's attention.

"Uncle Jiang! Auntie Yu!" Wei Ying says and pulled both of them for a hug.

As much as Madam Yu doesn't like Wei Wuxian due to his late mother and how he calls her 'Auntie Yu' there's still a little room in her heart for the loud and ongoing child.

She just accepted the hug albeit her expression never changed but it still shocked Jiang Yanli and Jiang Fengmian seeing how there mother and wife didn't even dare to scold Wei Ying for his actions like all those years ago before he moved out.

When he left the mansion it was quiet than usual, no sounds of a flute being played, no sounds of Madam Yu or Jiang Cheng shouting, no sounds of laughter and no signs of pranks.

They won't admit it but they missed his presence from those past few years. Wen Qing suggested for Wei Ying to move out and explore the world as he likes considering he only has limited time.

No one complained about it since the doctor is after all right, they can't just keep him in Lotus Pier forever so they let him have his freedom.

"Oi Wei Wuxian stop that already!" Jiang Cheng's voice echoed snapping Wei Ying out of his dazed and he quickly let go of both Madam Yu and Uncle Jiang, his face flushing with embarrassment.

"Sorry!" Wei Wuxian scratched the back of his neck and gave out an awkward chuckle and for Madam Yu's amusement she just nods her head before turning around to let them settle in.

"It's good to have you back A-ying" Jiang Fengmian patted Wei Ying's head and also catching up to his wife leaving the three siblings alone.

"Oh right I'll take tha-" before Wei Ying can snatch his bags from Jiang Cheng's hands the other moved his hand away from Wei Ying's reach "I'll carry them" Jiang Cheng interrupted him "Fineee... Then I'll!-" again before he can reach down to the two pet carrier cages sitting on the ground Yanli gently moved him away "No need! I'll carry them instead!" Jiang Yanli volunteered.

"But!"

"No buts A-xian, it won't be that heavy" Yanli insisted giving him a reassuring smile 'guess there's no way out of this' Wei Ying thought giving out a sigh.

The three of them walked inside and went upstairs to where Wei Ying's old room is located, when he entered his room it was left like what it was supposed to be before.

The room was entirely clean since the maids would come in to his room only to clean the dusts off once a month and promised not to touch anything else from the room.

He smiled to himself before slumping in his old bed while Jiang Cheng placed his bags on the side and Jiang Yanli opened the cages of the rabbits letting them roam the room freely.

"I feel like I've actually forgotten something..." Wei Ying murmured "What do you mean you've forgotten something A-xian?" Yanli asked his younger brother "His been saying the same thing since we left his shop A-jie" Jiang Cheng informed his older sister.

"Never mind! Besides maybe A-cheng is right, it's not that important!" Wei Ying shrugged it off with a sheepish smile.