11

2k views already?? You guys are amazing! I enjoy reading your comments so much xD I really wanna reply to them but Wattpad won't let me do it somehow... Jeez it's really glitchy (-.-)

Anyways thanks for all the votes and comments and enjoy reading!!
(I'll make sure to make the next chapter longer)

- - - -

After the events with Wen Qionglin, Lan Zhan's mood went down or you can say- he was a bit disappointed of Wei Ying's sudden disappearance and for also not telling the older man about it.

When he went back to Gusu his brother and uncle were a bit curious to whatever made him come back this early and with such a gloomy expression albeit no one can read his expression his uncle and brother can, as long as you focus on his eyes where he held all his emotions.

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren didn't even bothered to ask what happened since Lan Wangji will no doubt block the questions. They were happy when they found out that there younger brother or nephew changed for the last two months and seeing that his demeanor was a bit odd when he got here a few minutes ago made them question what actually happened today onwards.

Lan Zhan spent the last remaining hours by staying inside his office and signing some paperworks, he actually doesn't have anymore work to do since he had already done them yesterday so he asked his brother if he needs his assistance and of course Lan Xichen gladly handed him a few duties to do knowing all too well that Lan Wangji needs to get himself distracted from his thoughts.

- - - -

It was nearing 6:00 PM already when Lan Xichen decided to enter his younger brothers office "Brother" Lan Zhan greeted with a bow to show respect "There's no need for that Wangji" Xichen replied with a smile on his face before closing the door behind him.

"Do you need anything?" Lan Zhan asked arranging his desk while his brother watched him do so. "Ah.. Actually I have some errands for you to take" he paused for a minute "Do you mind taking this task?" he finally added as soon as his brother's done arranging the things that were on his desk.

Lan Zhan agrees.

And it turns out he'll be meeting three CEO's from three different companies this week and surely this'll distract him for thinking about the silver eyed florist.

The first company he'll be visiting is Qinghe Nie and his brother is also accompanying him on his trip there since Chifeng Zun and his brother are close friends (and that also includes Jin Guangyao but that's another story to tell).

The second company he'll be visiting is Lanling Jin and this time his brother won't be accompanying him since he still has some things to discuss with his uncle and a few others.

And last but not least will be Yunmeng Jiang (again) and he hopes that he won't take too long or too early while visiting this companies but at the same time he hopes it'll be enough to distract him from his worries.

"We'll depart to Qinghe tomorrow at 9 in the morning" Lan Xichen announces while Lan Zhan nod in response.

( time skip )

Lan Zhan lays on his bed, not able to sleep as his mind keeps pondering about a certain silver eyed florist who just disappeared out of nowhere.

He doesn't want anything to happen to the the young man he met just a few months ago, and it seems like that man changed him in just a span of days.

He seemed quite attached to him nowadays and it's unnerving to think of it, how can one person who didn't even tried anything drastic suddenly achieved his attention.

Lan Wangji isn't the type of person who likes human contact considering he is somewhat that type of person who'll give you an ice cold glare but with Wei Ying around he seemed to act differently.

Wei Ying

Wei Wuxian

He just can't get rid of him from his thoughts.

Lan Zhan heaves a sigh as he glanced at the clock that was hanging on his wall, the moonlight reflecting the clock only to show that it's '9:12 PM'.

It was so sudden that Wei Wuxian left his shop after what just happened yesterday, Lan Zhan isn't that dumb to notice that Wei Ying is hiding something from him anyways.

Those past few months Lan Wangji watched Wei Ying's moves, he can see how cautious he is when it comes to him carrying the vases or any other object that requires a lot of your strength, how he keeps fixing his hairstyle for hours, how he sometimes wears a mask even if it's unnecessary, how he sometimes excused himself to go to the restrooms and that repeated itself just yesterday but he wasn't expecting him to pass out of nowhere.

That's just worrisome.

"Ah right! Lan Zhan do you know someone who has some uhh a little killer growing inside of them?"

Wei Ying's previous question ranged through Lan Zhan's ears.

Little killer...?

Is he implying that Lan Wangji knows someone who has that?

As far as Lan Zhan knows all of his colleagues even his brother nor uncle are healthy and doesn't require serious health related needs but...

What if his implying this on his self?

Is Wei Ying sick?

Lan Zhan's stomach churns at the thought of Wei Ying leaving him.

Stop it! That can't be true!

But who said it can't be plausible?

His mind argued back.

After a few more minutes of arguing which is believable or not he decided to lay it off and sleep since he still has three companies to run errands to.

He really hopes that when his done with this he can see Wei Ying afterwards and ask for his contact number so he can occasionally send him a text if his alright or not.