16

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update, my sched has gone haywire and I really hope school ends soon lol anyways enjoy reading and happy mothers day (∩˃ ᵕ ˂∩)♡ !!

Thanks for supporting this fic so far ily all <3

Take note I am not a doctor so I have little intelligence about this kind of stuff but I did my best to search all of this up to make the situation realistic so please no hate and enjoy reading! **

A-Jie: Older Sister

- - - -

Jiang Cheng was just in his office reading the contents of the envelope he picked up from the ground an hour and a half ago and that idiot of a brother along with that so called bland of a friend of his hadn't came back from the clinics yet. And he's getting really impatient with Lan Wangji's absence so with a groan of dismay and a few curses he muttered to himself he left his office to find the other two.

"Yo Wanyin!"

He turned around to the origin of the voice only to see Xue Yang walking towards him with a lollipop in his mouth 'God, why doesn't he gotten diabetes from all that sweets yet?' He internally thought to himself.

"I'm not in the mood Chengmei" Jiang Cheng replied as he turned to the opposite direction from Xue Yang.

"Eh? I'm just asking if you've seen Wei Wuxian" Xue Yang responded, trying to catch up with the grumpy man.

"Can't you see what I'm trying to do?" Jiang Cheng exclaimed not even bothering to give full attention to the other man who is now walking beside him "Walking" Xue Yang answered back with a tone of boredom.

"But seriously that guy wasted half of my time and now your brother suddenly disappeared out of nowhere, is this some kind of tradition you Jiangs do when you have visitors? Dissappearing to who knows where the fuck you are?"

Jiang Cheng swore his veins are already popping out from his skin due to Xue Yang's constant blabbering of nonsense, no wonder he and Wei Ying got along so quickly.

"Just go to the clinic, he's probably there" Jiang Cheng lied knowing all too well that taking a blood test only takes a few minutes but he needs an excuse to lose this other gremlin, he doesn't have the energy to entertain the man if he finds out about Lan Wangji actually being friends with his brother "Well that took a little while for you to answer but alright" and to Jiang Cheng's dismay Xue Yang patted his back, and it'd be an understatement if Xue Yang didn't purposely slap Jiang Cheng's back instead of patting it.

And that really shortened Jiang Cheng's patience to not burst and yell at the other man.

But soon enough Xue Yang left Jiang Cheng alone, making him release a sigh of relief that he didn't even knew he was holding in for awhile now.

He was ready to walk to the direction that leads to his brother's room until he heard distant yelling of Wei Wuxian's name and it was Lan Wangji's voice. He quickly followed the sound, his mind also started to think of different scenarios that made Lan Wangji yell out his brother's name with eagerness.

When he finally reached the end of the corridor which he was sure the voice came from.

"Wei Wuxian?" he spoke with a tint of irritation and concern as soon as he sees his brother who is leaning against the wall, and before Jiang Cheng can say another word he already found himself yelling out Wei Wuxian's name as he ran towards the latter who just collapsed and thankfully Lan Wangji was there to capture him in time.

What the fuck just happened?

- - - -

"How is he?" Jiang Cheng asked as soon as Wen Qing stepped out of the room where Wei Ying is comfortably sleeping in at the moment.

"He's fine but may I ask, did something happened that might have triggered him to faint?" Wen Qing calmly asked the two men who are standing right in front of her.

"Lan Wangji" Jiang Cheng said through gritted teeth as he turned to look at the man beside him, the look of concerned quickly dispersed on his face as an unreadable expression took hold instead.

While Lan Zhan only stiffened, since he was the last person who was with Wei Ying before he fainted.

"What the Hell did you do to him?" he added with a threatening tone, taking a few steps towards Lan Wangji who also backed up from the movement.

Although they have a bit of a height difference Jiang Cheng still gave off a superior aura.

"I...I only told him that young madam Jiang had fallen ill" Lan Zhan answered back looking solemnly at Jiang Cheng but his voice didn't matched his expression at all.

"Well that must've been the trigger, I highly advice the two of you to avoid similar activities or it might actually damage a part of his central nervous system" Wen Qing explained while both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan stayed still.

Damage?

"What are you talking about? You said-" Jiang Cheng started to raise his voice at every word that got out of his mouth but Wen Qing interjected.

"That he was healing and yes he is, but that doesn't mean he can't get injured mentally so I hope the two of you won't pressure him in the future" Wen Qing answered with a sincere tone while Jiang Cheng releases a deep sigh.

"Is there anything else that we need to know about?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"En, Xue Yang had already contacted Xiao Xingchen and Song Zichen and I'm guessing they'll arrive two days from now"

Who are they? Lan Zhan already knew who Xue Yang is but the other two, he isn't familiar with there names and it's a pity that he doesn't have the right to ask about them right now.

"Why did he contact them?"

"Not every doctor has to work on everything by thereselves Jiang Wanyin" Wen Qing snapped back, probably annoyed with Jiang Cheng's questions that only led to nonsense.

'So... This Xiao Xingchen and Song Zichen they're talking about are also doctors?' mused Lan Zhan.

"And you better make a good excuse or else he'll suspect something" the doctor added and Jiang Cheng only nodded in understanding while Lan Zhan on the other hand grew more curious.

And with that Wen Qing excused herself and went back to the direction that led to the clinics leaving both men standing right in front of the door to Wei Ying's room.

When the Wen doctor was out of there sight they only stood there in silence, both of them wanted to check on Wei Ying but it's better to let the man have a good sleep since it's already midnight.

"I should've expected that rumors would travel fast but... She's not sick" Jiang Cheng started, taking Lan Zhan in surprise with the sudden interaction.

"She's pregnant"

Pregnant?

But if Young madam Jiang is pregnant why do they have to hide that fact from Wei Ying? Wouldn't that make them regret not telling him if he finds out by accident?

Lan Zhan was about to respond to Jiang Cheng's lines but the next words that left the latter's mouth made a lot of sense now.

"A-Jie said that it's gonna be a surprise for A-Xian and I-.. we want him to have the honor to give her child a courtesy name as soon as the gender is revealed"