15

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I updated this fic and sorry if this is a bit rushed but I hope all of you enjoyed reading this ^-^

Thanks for all the votes and comments!!

Take note I am not a doctor so I have little intelligence about this kind of stuff but I did tried my best to search all of this up to make the situation realistic so please no hate and enjoy reading! **

Jiejie: Older Sister

- - - -

This was the least Lan Zhan expect Wei Ying's answer would be.

Wei Ying has cancer.

His stomach churned and his taste buds seemed to sour when he keeps thinking about it.

So this whole excuse of staying here at Lotus Pier was only for his family to monitor his health?

That means when Wei Ying passed out... Is due to that?

He almost dropped Bo from the sudden revelation and thankfully he didn't dropped her or else he won't be able to forgive himself.

He also wanted to know more about his conditions but he doesn't have the courage to do so, just looking at Wei Ying's eyes that shows nervousness and anxiousness just made his chest felt heavy and his instincts told him that the other might not be ready to tell him all of the details yet.

Seems like he'll just have to wait until the other is comfortable enough to tell him.

"When?" Lan Zhan finally settled down with an easy question "Oh umm I think.." Wei Ying trailed off with a chuckle and scratched the back of his neck at the same time while Lan Zhan raised an eyebrow "I think three- Wait no I think it's two? Aiya you should ask Jiang Cheng, remembering isn't really my forte" Wei Ying confessed.

He even forgot when he first got it.

"But I do take my medications on time!" Wei Ying hastily added, as soon as he sees the other man's face darkened at his previous response.

Well at least that lessened the dark look on Lan Zhan's face.

Tired of the awkward silence that followed after that, Wei Ying decided to leave the room and gestured for the other to follow him "Lan Zhan I have something to show you".

And without any hesitation Lan Zhan followed the raven haired male through the many halls of the Jiang estate.

Lan Zhan knows he promised Jiang Wanyin to meet him up at his office after escorting Wei Ying to the clinic but maybe just this once, he'll let that thought slide and spend some time with the other.

After all he unintentionally dropped the folder he was supposed to give to Jiang Wanyin and the CEO probably found it by now.

- - - -

Soon enough he found himself standing right in front of a sea of flowers, some looked familiar and some don't, the arrangement were also pleasing to the eyes of Lan Wangji and two different types of flowers already caught his attention.

They were both right next to each other.

Blue and Red.

It was an odd pair but it somehow blended well in the middle of the night, and it's design are so... Fascinating, It's like white paint accidentally spilled over a masterpiece that only made it more captivating to look.