10

Omfgs we reached 1k reads?? Hshshshs thank you for all the votes and comments ya'll,,, they really made my day 😌

Jiang Cheng learned some medical lessons from Wen Qing that's why he knows what to do in this situation, might write something about how he learned to do it-- and it includes a few new faces :-)

Take note I am not a doctor so I have little intelligence about this kind of stuff but I did tried my best to search all of this up to make the situation a bit realistic so please no hate and enjoy reading! **

Jiejie / A-jie: older sister

- - - -

"Good morning!~" Wei Ying sing songs as he entered the kitchen where Uncle Jiang and Madam Yu were sipping there cup of coffee and reading articles from there phone, Jiang Cheng busily typing on his laptop while his Jiejie is cooking with the help of Jin Zixuan.

"Good morning A-xian" Yanli greeted him back "It's nine you idiot" Jiang Cheng interrupted, taking a glance at his older brother who sent a grin at his direction. Wei Ying took his sit and proceeded to dig in the food his Jiejie prepared for him first, the food was bland and doesn't have meat nor spices in them but if it's his Jiejie's cooking he'll eat it for sure.

When the food was served Jiang Cheng took his laptop out of the table putting it in his bag that was resting bellow his feet and all of them continued to eat in silence.

Until Jiang Yanli broke the silence "How are you A-xian?" she asked softly "I'm alright.. Why did you even asked?" he asked back furrowing his eyes at Jiang Yanli "Do you have any clue what happened last night?" Jiang Cheng added "Well I unpacked my clothes and went to sleep..?" Wei Ying answered yet with a tone that sounds like his questioning about it.

Everyone including Madam Yu looked at him with concerned in there eyes "What's with the look you guys are giving me??" Wei Ying asked as he puts down the chopsticks he was holding a few seconds ago "You seriously have no idea what happened to you last night?" this time Jin Zixuan asked "What? What happened last night??" Wei Ying looked between Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan with curiosity.

"A-xian... You had a seizure last night" Uncle Jiang broke the silence that fell among the six of them a few seconds ago.

A seizure Wei Ying stiffened from the word.

"You haven't missed anything from your medication didn't you?" Madam Yu sincerely asked "I didn't! I always take my medication seriously" Wei Ying quickly answered back only getting a glare from Madam Yu.

Jiang Cheng sighed "You have to stay here for a few more weeks, I've already asked Wen Qionglin his permission to take care of your shop at the meantime".

"Well it's just a seizure! Besides that's just the second one!" Wei Ying said crossing both of his hands around him. Jiang Cheng collided his fist on the table with force making the utensils clatter with each other and surprising everyone "Have you forgotten that you also passed out a few days ago? Now that you've suddenly had an attack are you expecting for ano-" he ranted "Jiang Cheng enough!" Madam Yu interrupted him making him shut up for good.

"Wei Ying, that is not just any seizure and you already know about your state so don't even try to fool around" Madam Yu warned her adopted son making him shrink in his sit with embarrassment and shame.

"I'm leaving" she added getting up from her sit followed by her husband who tried to talk to her about the situation.

The room fell into silence until Jiang Yanli spoke "A-xian we're only asking you one favor and that's getting you better".