17

Hey guys I'm so so sorry for making ya'll wait but-- I did say that this will have slow updates lol

Thank you for waiting patiently tho and i can't promise when the next update will be so you guys better keep a look out!!
(  •̀  ᴗ •́) ✧

(also I'm too tired to proofread this chapter so again I'm sorry if there are a few errors)

Jiejie / A-Jie: older sister

-  -  -  -

Wei Ying woke up with a jolt and unexpectedly regretted his actions when his head started to throb making him wince from the short piercing pain.

He carefully leaned himself on the heabdoard slat of his bed and closed his eyes and focused on his breathing.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

And repeat.

A few seconds have passed and thankfully the Peircing feeling finally subsided making him flutter his eyes open once more.

He started to look around only to find himself inside his room along with Bai and Bo who were probably sleeping by his side but now they were hopping there way to his lap, he let out a soft chuckle as both bunnies fought the warmth of laying in Wei Ying's lap.

But something seems off.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he tries to remember what exactly happened.

And that was when visions of yesterdays events started to resurface.

Jiejie.

Wei Ying quickly and carefully moved both bunnies away from his lap and abruptly got up from his bed and left his room.

He didn't even care if he looked like shit right now but he needs answers.

Soon enough he found himself standing right in front of his brother's office and without any hesitations he swiftly entered the room only to be greeted by Jiang Cheng, Xiao Xingchen, Song Zichen and.... Lan Zhan?

"A-Ying?" Xiao Xingchen was the first one to break the pregnant silent that layed upon them when Wei Ying interrupted their talking session.

"Uhh hi?" Wei Ying awkwardly waved at the four members who were standing and giving him wide eyes.

'What's up with them?' Wei Ying thought as he raises an eyebrow at them.

Jiang Cheng didn't wait any longer as he marched towards Wei Ying and gently placed his hand on his forehead.

"Jiang Cheng?" Wei Ying asked and gave his brother a questioning look "You have no fever" his brother stated.

"Should I have one?"

Jiang Cheng sigh as he averted his hand away from Wei Ying's forehead "Forget it, what are you even doing here?" he asked the latter who is still processing everything.

"What happened to jiejie?" he settled  with a question, "What about a-jie?" Jiang Cheng asked back like nothing happened.

"I.. I heard she's sick..." Wei Ying trailed off unwilling to look at his brother in the eye, he then heard Jiang Cheng release a sigh and he isn't sure wether it's from frustration or exhaustion.

"She's alright"

That caught him a bit off guard.

"Are you sure?"