14

Ah jeez I missed a few details in the previous chapter (I wonder if you guys noticed) but don't worry! I kind of fixed it in this chapter :)).

Thank you for supporting this fic so far I really appreciate it guys <3

Take note I am not a doctor so I have little intelligence about this kind of stuff but I did tried my best to search all of this up to make the situation realistic so please no hate and enjoy reading! **

Didi: younger brother

- - - -

"I feel like I've still forgotten something" Wei Ying murmured as he gently brushed Bai's furr with a bristle brush.

"If you've forgotten something it means it's not that important" Xue Yang replied as he chews on his fifth candy while petting Bo who is comfortably resting on his lap.

"I don't know... It's been bugging me for days already" Wei Ying sighs "Well good luck on that shit" Xue Yang laughs.

"By the way A-Yang, how's Xiao Xingchen and Song Zichen?" the other asks Xue Yang who huffed.

"Same as ever... They really want to visit you y'know? but you already know how busy those two are"

"And for A-Qing?"

"That whiny bitch? She's still helping those two as usual" Xue Yang answered while Wei Ying laughed at his choice of words, Xue Yang may seemed to be a rude and ignorant guy but if you know him better he isn't such a bad guy and is actually quite fun to be around with.

( time skip )

It's been three hours since Xue Yang excused himself to escort a guest to his brother's office but it seems like this so called guest really has the guts to ruin Wei Ying's day of spending some time with his old colleague by making Xue Yang wait at the entrance of Lotus Pier.

Wei Ying lets out an exasperated sigh as he fiddles with his flute out of boredom.

"Wei Wuxian!" a familiar voice filled with irritation pulled him out of his thoughts when he sees that his didi entered his room, his signature scowl present.

"Hey Jiang Cheng! I thought you were gonna me-" Wei Ying started but sadly got interrupted by Jiang Cheng "He isn't even here for fucks sake but YOU have FORGOTTEN your appointment again!". Wei Ying didn't even look bothered by his brother's outburst or when he was suddenly yanked out from his bed, luckily both bunnies weren't beside him or laying on his lap when his brother decided to pull him out of his bed.

But what both caught there attention was when Bo started to dart off the room for no reasons, leaving two brothers and one bunny behind and without thinking Wei Ying didn't even cared to put his flute down as he chased after his companion, Jiang Cheng also chasing after him, sputtering a few curses at the same time on how fast Wei Ying could run just for a fucking bunny but won't cooperate when asked.

Bo turned to every direction she can find and that made both Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying more confused to which direction she went (or Wei Ying went in Jiang Cheng's opinion).

And by the fifth corridor Wei Ying thought he lost Bo until he saw Bo's scut before it disappeared from his view, he quickly ran to its direction and decided to finally yell out for Bo.

"Bo! get back here you lil rascal!"

Lan Zhan looked up only for golden and silver to clash at one another.

Lan Wangji can't believe whose standing right in front him. There stood Wei Ying with his hair half tied up while the other half is left un-touched as he held on a black flute in his left hand.