6

You guys!! Thanks for all the votes and views on the previews chap :'DD
Ya'll really gave me the motivation to write more hahaha! Anyways enjoy reading!!

Jiejie / A-jie: older sister

- - - -

Wei Ying opened his eyes only to shut it as he seemed to be blinded by the light illuminating above him and suddenly his head started to throb once again but this time it wasn't that painful than the last time.

He moved his hand to where the searing pain is located and slowly drew circles on the temples of his head until the pain subsided.

"Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan spoke out as soon as he heard the other made a sound of discomfort only to see the other massaging his head.

"Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying grunted out slowly putting his hand down "I'm here" Lan Zhan replied approaching the younger who is still laying down on the bed that was also in the extra room.

"How- what happened?" Wei Ying asked, his eyes landing on Lan Zhan's golden ones.

"You fainted.."

"Ahaha! Maybe I'm not really feeling well eh?" Wei Ying quickly answered with a fake laugh and a forced smile which didn't convinced the stoik looking man.

"Wei Ying.." Lan Zhan spoke with sincerely silencing the other as he continued "What happened?" as if on que Wei Ying knew the other is referring the events on the restroom.

"Nothing happened Lan Zhan! I just felt a bit sick that's all" Wei Ying assured the other but it's not working "Truth.. Tell the truth" Lan Zhan demanded with a glint of concern in his eyes.

"Seriously Lan Zhan I'm fine! I'm sorry that I worried you but I'm actually fine!" Wei Ying insisted taking the older man's hand into his "Is that why you spent way too long in the bathroom?" Lan Zhan asked back.

"...Yes"

"Next time.. Tell me" Lan Zhan answered "En!" Wei Ying happily replied Shifting back to his original mood which actually made the other man glad that his back to his normal self.

( time skip )

Wei Ying found out that he passed out for almost 2 hours resulting for the other to close the shop before the original curfew. Nonetheless he is greatful that someone was with him when he suddenly had a painful migraine attack- if you can still call it that way.

"I'm so sorry that you've got to deal with that!" Wei Wuxian apologized with a bow "No need" Lan Zhan replied as the other quickly looked up at the man with a look of disbelief.

"Aiya Lan Zhan! Why are you so kind? Seriously you shouldn't have done all of that, after all I'm the owner here" Wei Ying exclaimed pointing at himself.

Lan Zhan didn't say anything which made the other sigh in defeat "What time is it already?" Wei Ying asked changing the subject.

"A quarter to seven"

"A quarter to seven?!"

"Mn"

'Holy shit I passed out THAT much??' Wei Ying thought to himself "Lan Zhan! I-I think it's best you go back home now!" Wei Ying spoke "Why?" Lan Zhan quickly asked giving him a look of confusion.

"If I can remember correctly don't you Lan's have a curfew?? And it's almost nine anyways!" Wei Ying answered "But-" Lan Zhan started only to be cut off by Wei Ying "No buts! I'm alright now, besides Bai and Bo are here to protect me!" Wei Ying added with a reassuring smile on his face.

'Speaking of those two furrballs where are they?' Wei Ying thought until his eyes landed on the corner where two bunnies are huddled together.

"Are you sure?" Lan Zhan asked "Definitely!" Wei Ying answered back "Now come on! You need to go home or else your brother might get worried over you, you fuddy duddy!" Wei Ying grabbed Lan Zhan's arm and dragged him to the exit.

-  -  -  -

After a lot of convincing Lan Zhan finally gave in and went home leaving Wei Ying and the bunnies at the store.

Wei Ying sighed in relief as soon as he saw Lan Zhan's car driving off. He eventually went in his store when he can no longer see the others car.

When he first stepped in his shop he was greeted by both of his bunnies "Are you two hungry?" Wei Ying asked, crouching down to pick both bunnies up and going into the other room to get lettuces for them.

He silently gives the bunnies there lettuces and as if on que Wei Ying's phone that was resting on the counter started to ring signalling someone was calling him.

He quickly went to grab his phone not caring to see the caller ID and just answered it.

"A-xian"

"Jiejie? Why are you calling?" Wei Ying asked in surprise.

"Well, you haven't sent me or A-cheng a text for the last couple of days" Yanli answered.

"Aiya! XianXian is sorry for not sending a single text or called jiejie or Jiang Cheng!"

A chuckle can be heard on the other end.

"A-xian how old are you?"

"XianXian is three!" Wei Ying happily replied.

"A-Jie who are you calling?" a deeper voice can be heard on the other end.

"It's A-xian, do you want to talk to him?" Yanli answered followed by a huff before a few rustling can be heard.

"Wei Wuxian?"

"Ah Jiang Cheng! how are you?"

"Don't you dare start with the 'how are you' bullshit do you know how worried I- JieJie is?!"

"Aww Jiang Cheng you really do care!"

"Who said I cared about you?! It would've been better if you didn't have that shit in the first place!"

"A-Cheng.." Yanli's voice can be heard.

"Just..tomorrow I'll come and pick you up, your staying at Lotus Pier for a week"

"Alright Jiang Cheng!" Wei Ying answered not affected by Jiang Cheng's previous outburst at all.

"Seriously Jiang Cheng how are you and Shijie?"

"We're fine...How about you?"

"I'm great! Did you know I made a new friend?~"

"..."

"His amazing! And handsome as well~ He helped me feed the bunnies, he also helped me with the flowers oh right! He also helped me when I passed out hahah! Can you believe that? I'm so lucky to have such kind friend~!"

"YOU PASSED OUT?!"

"Cheng Cheng don't be mad! I just passed out and maybe someday I can let him meet you~!"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING CHENG CHENG AND WHO THE FU-"

"How are you A-xian?" Jiang Yanli's voice rang instead of Jiang Cheng's

"A-Xian is alright!"

"That's good.. A-Cheng said You passed out?"

"A couple of hours ago but it's fine! I'm feeling better!"

"Ahh well tomorrow if you come here A-jie will make you Lotus Pork Rib Soup!"

"...Jiejie you already know that I'm not aloud to eat those" Wei Ying answered with a sad smile.

"...Oh right" Yanli answered back, sadness evident on her voice.

"Don't be sad Jiejie! Seeing you, Jiang Cheng, Uncle Jiang and even Madam Yu is good enough to make XianXian happy!".