9

Omgs you guys are so nice in the prev chap!! Thanks for the votes and comments I really appreciate them 😔❤️

I basically wrote some stuff that also happened to me just to reflect how the character will be shown in this chapter, have fun reading!! **

Jiejie / A-jie: older sister
Didi: younger brother

- - - -

"By the way where is the peacock?" Wei Ying asked gaining a look from Jiang Yanli "I mean Jin Zixuan!" He quickly corrected himself, Jiang Cheng scoffed and took a sit on the edge of Wei Ying's bed followed by Yanli "He has a conference meeting to attend".

"Everyone's there and I was supposed to be there as well" He added "Aiyo Jiang Cheng! You should've just joined the meeting then!" Wei Ying argued "A-xian, it was A-cheng's decision not to attend, besides it's alright" Yanli patted Wei Ying's back as a form of reassurance but seeing the other's face filled with guilt seemed not to work that much.

"But Jiejie! Jiang Cheng's work is more important than me!" Wei Ying insisted and as if on que an an annoyed looking Jiang Cheng lightly smacked him on the back making Wei Ying dramatically whine in pain "You idiot! haven't you ever thought of the peacock taking my place for now?" Jiang Cheng snapped only to get a look from Yanli for calling her husband a peacock (again).

Wei Ying still felt a little down for being the reason Jiang Cheng didn't attend an important meeting 'Is that the reason why his been grumpy this morning?' He thought glumly but when Jiang Cheng explained to him that it was no big deal it feels like something from his shoulder has been lifted up.

But not enough to lift everything that is there.

He gave them his signature smile before engulfing both of his siblings in a warm hug that took both of them off guard "You guys are the best!" Wei Ying exclaimed happily feeling that both Jiang siblings returned the hug (Jiang Cheng was a bit hesitant at first but somehow gave in).

After the warm hug the three of them broke away from it.

The three of them kept bonding as siblings for a while, unaware of how much time had passed already until they heard a knock on the door followed by "A-li?".

Jin Zixuan stepped into the room only to see the three newly reunited siblings sitting on the bed and petting two fluffy bunnies that were resting on Jiang Yanli and Wei Ying's lap.

"Hey peacock!"

Way to spill the mood Wei Wuxian, he happily waved over the man to come sit with the three of them. Jin Zixuan sat beside Yanli who greeted him with a peck on the cheek making him blush while Wei Ying snickers at his expression and exclaiming how much of a tomato his face is turning into.

And just like before, he got a light smack on his back by Jiang Cheng for being way too annoying for his own good.

The four of them settled in the room and started talking about how it has been for the last two years and it seems like Jin Zixuan really did change when he spent his entire time with his shijie. But if there was some thing to ever happened to his shijie he is sure to beat him up even if his not in a great state.

And as for Jiang Cheng it seems like taking over the entire company has been a difficult thing to do, Wei Ying tried to offer him his help but he was sadly declined by his didi telling him that his 'health' is way more important than work plus he isn't even allowed to do strenuous things.

But Wei Ying is a sly bastard so he decided to own a flower shop and do all the work by himself and also not following the warnings Wen Qing told him not to do. Well he doesn't eat meat and drink Emperor Smile's anymore and he really misses savoring each one of them but it's for the best.

"What was the conference all about?" Jiang Cheng suddenly asked out of nowhere "Qinghe had some projects to do and it requires the help of the Lans and yours" Jin Zixuan answered back.

"Qinghe? You mean Chifeng-zun and Nie-xiong's company??" Wei Ying interrupted "Who else do you think it is?" Jiang Cheng asked "It's been years since I've seen them and I don't even have there phone number to stay in touch!" Wei Ying defended himself 'Oh right... You've got a horrible memory' Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng simultaneously thought.

There conversation ended when Jiang Cheng received a call from his secretary, he excused himself and left the room followed by both Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli who also have some work to do so they bid there farewells leaving Wei Ying and the bunnies in the room.

'What time is it already?' he thought to himself before taking a look at his wrist watch "Wo De Tian it's already 4:46 PM??" he said to himself as he quickly got up and slid open the curtains of the window to see the view of the now setting sun.

"I forgot how the view is really nice here.." He trailed off still looking at the view in front of him 'Ah.. I still have to unpack damn'  he suddenly thought and with a sigh he turns away from the view to start unpacking his clothes and other essentials he brought.

The first thing he brought out are the bottles of medicines he packed, he got up from his position and went to the bathroom that is connected inside his room. He gently opens the cabinet mirror and puts the bottles inside and getting rid of the previous ones that were in there since they were probably empty.

He continued unpacking by getting his black flute Chenqing that was inside it's box and his sketch book only to put them on top of his nightstand.

And for his clothes, he lazily tosses them inside the drawers of his dresser not having the amount of energy to fold them all neatly.

Halfway through unpacking his belongings a sudden wave of nausea came over him and he smelt something funny while his surroundings seemed to change from sizes, heights and color.

It feels like everything is spinning around him.

"Fuck" he cursed as he found himself curled in his bed with his bunnies aiding him by his side.

He tried to move his legs but they didn't seem to budge, and all of a sudden his hands started to jerk in a rhythmic way following every sixth beat of his heart while a sudden wave of dizziness washed over him making him accidentally bite his tounge from panicking resulting on him tasting the metallic like flavor of his own blood.

Jiang Cheng help me..

- - - -

"How is he?" Jiang Cheng asked concerned lacing in his voice "His fine it seems like he was having a seizure" Wen Qing replied taking her hand away from Wei Ying's forehead to sense if he was having a fever or not.

When both adults entered the room they were greeted by Wei Wuxian who was twitching in his bed and blood coming out of his mouth while the bunnies stayed by his side helplessly watching him. Wen Qing quickly approached the twitching man and rolled him to his side with Jiang Cheng's help and patiently tried to calm him down until he drifts off to a dreamless sleep.

"When did he last have this attack?" the woman asked taking a glance at the other man "A year ago" he answered back.

"You also said he loss consciousness yesterday?"

"Yes.."

receiving a sigh from the other "I'll take that in mind" was the last thing she says before leaving the room that was occupied by a sleeping Wei Wuxian and a worried Jiang Cheng behind.

We still need to keep an eye on him before starting the operation.. It seems like we'll have to stick with chemotherapy and radiotherapy for awhile.