5

Thank you for the votes from the previews chapter!! Really got me motivated to write this xD

Take note I am not a doctor so I have little intelligence about this kind of stuff but I did tried my best to search all of this up to make the situation a bit realistic so please no hate and enjoy reading! **

-  -  -  -

As days went by Lan Zhan tries to visit Wei Ying's shop when he has his free time, accompanying the other and helping him gardening the flowers.

Lan Zhan didn't mind the constant teasing and jokes the other would make. He'll either respond with a simple "Shameless!" or "ridiculous!" which Wei Ying finds really entertaining.

Now it has been two months and a half since the two met and shared a lot of things about them.

Wei Ying is over all surprised that Lan Zhan is voluntarily helping him with his work albeit he is still keeping his guard up if his doings might reveal somethings he didn't want the other finding out about.

"Lan Zhan! The roses are over here silly!" Wei Ying pointed at the opposite direction where Lan Zhan is standing "Mn" Lan Zhan replied and proceeded to the isle where the other pointed at. The older man placed the flower pot that was occupied by a white rose in a extra space between the blue and red roses.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan! Don't you have any work today?" Wei Ying asked crossing both of his arms and giving him a questioning look before leaning against the wall.

"Fulfilled my duties a couple of hours ago" the other simply replied "Eh? What about Zewu Jun? Doesn't he need your assistance as well?" Wei Ying asked again.

"Brother wouldn't mind"

'Let's try something else'  Wei Ying thought before speaking up "Ah right! Lan Zhan do you know someone who has some uhh a little killer growing inside of them..??".

'Very smooth Wuxian, very smooth' Wei Ying internally told to himself when an awkward silence fell between the two. Lan Zhan gave him a questioning look before shaking his head.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" was Lan Zhan's reply but little did he know with that answer eased Wei Ying a little bit.

"I'm kidding! Come now help me feed this two!" Wei Ying quickly changed the topic by taking Lan Zhan's hand and dragging him to the extra room where both bunnies are already waiting.

"You do know how to feed them, right?" Wei Ying asked when he gave a spare carrot to Lan Zhan "Mn, have watched Wei Ying feed the bunnies before" he answered making the other smile brighter from his response.

"Aiya! Lan Zhan don't say such things will you?" Wei Ying joked as he crouched down to feed Bai followed by the other to feed Bo.

As they kept feeding the bunnies Lan Zhan noticed how Wei Ying keeps swaying like his going to lose his balance. Without thinking Lan Zhan let go of the carrot leaving Bo to munch all of it and making a mess.

He carefully went to Wei Ying's side startling the younger man "Careful" Lan Zhan softly says, his hands resting on Wei Ying's back to steady him and the other holding Wei Ying's hand that was a bit shaking while feeding the bunny.

"Thanks Lan Zhan" Wei Ying replied with a charming smile unaware of the others ear blushing mess.

The two stayed together feeding both bunnies, Bo somehow dragged the carrot to Lan Zhan's feet and nudged him to feed her which he happily accepted it whilst his other hand is still placed in Wei Ying's back to steady him still.