I Know Where He's Going!

Ya'll should admire this picture of Dylan o'Brien before ya read...

Y/N POV

Whilst we were in the car, driving to the motel where The Handler told us to go, I thought about what the mechanic told us before we killed him. He said that he saw "Some kid" and that the kid said that "He used to go there when he was younger." Was the kid Five? Did what happen to me, happen to him?

I was so lost in thought, I hadn't noticed that we had pulled up outside the motel until Cha Cha screamed in my face, "We're here Bunny bitch!"

I glared at Cha Cha, "I don't like that name."

Cha Cha shrugged and hopped out of the car, I followed, and we opened the doors. The man sitting at the desk looked bored and didn't even look up when he heard the bell ring.

"Reservations for Y/n, Hazel and Cha Cha." Cha Cha said.

The guy just looked at us suspiciously and started to stand up slowly, it made me uneasy. He reached under his desk and I put my hand in my pocket and placed it on my gun, ready for anything. He came back up and slid a key onto the desk, "225" he said. I relaxed.

"What about the other rooms" Cha Cha said, confused. I nodded; I did not want to share a room with these guys.

The guy just looked at us and bowed his head "Uhhh... Only one room was booked."

I rolled my eyes as Hazel and Cha Cha sighed, "I'm sick of this cost-cutting bullshit." Hazel whispered, but frustration was evident in his tone.

"Just tell me there's three beds." Cha Cha said hopefully. The guy glanced at the floor.

"Um... Just two sorry, but surely your daughter can share a bed with one of you." What did he call me? Their daughter?

I grabbed the man's collar before Hazel or Cha Cha could say anything and brought his face down to mine, "Listen mate, I am not their daughter and I am not sharing a bed with either of them so either you give me a mattress to sleep on or I burn off your fingers one by one. So, what will it be?"

The man held his hands up in surrender, his face was full of terror and shock. What a pussy. "I-I'll get a m-mattress for you n-now. Just please don't hurt me." I nodded and let go of his collar and he scrambled away.

"Wait just a second man." Cha Cha called after him, he scrambled back in the room, was he...crying? "I believe you have a package for us."

The guy turned around and reached for a big box from on top of a cupboard. He dropped the large package onto the counter with a loud thud. Cha Cha lifted the box up and left the room, Hazel followed. I looked back at the man and glared at him, "Don't forget my mattress" I say and then spun around and followed Hazel out of the door.

We opened the door for room 225 to see two single beds, a small dresser and wardrobe, a table and what seems like a door to the bathroom on the other side of the room. There was a small kitchen cabinet next to the bed furthest from the door. Cha Cha placed the package down.

"You're sleeping on the mattress y/n." Cha Cha said.

The amount of stress that has been building up over the past few days is becoming unbearable and I was worried that Cha Cha was about to tip me over the edge. I tried to stay calm, "Hold up, I'm the eldest here so I should sleep on a bed." I glared at Cha Cha.

"Not anymore." She smirked and I wanted to punch her in her smug face. Before I could protest, there was a knock at the door. Hazel opened it and the man stood there, holding a tacky looking mattress. I tried to suppress a laugh as the mattress flipped over and wacked Hazel in the face.