Disappearing

I am in love with this edit 👆

Y/n POV

"This is really good dad!" I said as we were eating our stir fry for dinner.

"Thank you y/n." dad smiled.

We sat in silence. I didn't like silence, it made me start to think about mom. I know she's been gone for a few months, but I still miss her, and dad hasn't been the same since. He's been quiet, less bubbly and more serious. He tries to cheer me up, but I think he's the one that needs cheering up.

My vision started to blur with tears, so I decided to break the silence, "How was work?"

Dad didn't look up, he kept playing with his dinner, "It was okay." his voice wavered, he was crying.
I stood up and went to comfort him and he began to sob, "I-i just miss y-your m-m-mother so much!! And I'm trying to b-be a good d-dad but I feel like I'm d-doing a B-bad job!"

I looked dad straight in the eye, tears streaming down my face. "Listen to me, you are being an a-amazing dad and you are doing your best to stay happy, but I know it's difficult, and it will probably be a while until we recover. But we have each other!"

My dad nodded, "I'm s-sorry"

I pulled dad into a hug and he held me, we cried for a while, until a bright blue, energetic light surrounded me. Dad let go of me and stared in awe, until I started to fade. I screamed for my dad to help and not let go, so he held me tight.

I disappeared, and dad's screams faded until I couldn't hear them any longer. I looked around and all I could see was black, I ran forward, screaming for my dad.

All of a sudden, I fell down a hole that blended into the floor...

There ya go.
It's terrible, I know, but I like writing so... I'm gonna carry on 😂