Manequinn

Y/n POV

It's been around 6 months since we first met, and we haven't found any other signs of life.

However, mine and Five's relationship has definitely grown. We are like Best Friends now and it's pretty great. I've never had a best friend before.

"Hey y/n?" I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked around for Five. He was kneeling down on a pile of rubble, digging something out.
I walked over to realise he was digging out a... Mannequin?

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Company."

"You have me!" I said, holding my heart and pretending to be offended.

"I know, but, if I die, I want you to have some company."

I looked at him, "Why would you die?"

Five shrugged, "Well, we're in the apocalypse so..."

I nodded and then scanned the area, my eyes fell on a dark-skinned manequinn and I ran over to him and picked him up.
"Meet Anthony!"

"Anthony?"

"Yeah, it's like, the first name that came to my head so..."

"Well, meet Delores!" he said and held up the female mannequin, "I have a feeling that Delores and Anthony will be the best of friends!"

I laughed and nodded.

Five POV

Why was I jealous of Anthony...? He's a manequinn and, what do I need to be jealous about?

You love her!

I jumped away from the manequinn in shock, accidentally dropping her to the ground and falling over on top of y/n. I quickly got up,
"Sorry, I'm so sorry." I said as I helped y/n to her feet.

"Care to explain?" she said, but she wasn't angry, more concerned.

I pointed at Delores, "Sh-she SPOKE!" I shouted. Y/n stepped back, but started laughing. "IT'S TRUE, SHE SPOKE!"

Y/n looked up at me, "Yeah, I know, I talk to Anthony all of the time!"

This made me feel awkward, "Oh." I said quietly. I felt my eyes fill up with tears.
The equation... I put the two over the one instead of... the one over two!

"Five? Are you okay?" tears fell down my face.

"I think it's my fault your here..."

And it was. Somehow, I managed to get the equation wrong, and I brought the person that was born exactly a second after me, with me.

It's my fault, it's my fault she's stuck here.

I need to leave, I need to protect her, from me. So I spacial jumped away, leaving her.

Okeey, hope you enjoyed it.
Byeee